Ratings for Dr. Danielle R. Waldrop

This doctor is a liar. She doesn’t listen to her patients and her and her team at Holy Cross Hospital are disrespectful. She is a money hungry devil. Do not trust her or her practice, MooreOB/GYN. Her staff is incompetent and her team at Holy Cross Hospital are the worst. They do not respect your birthing plan. Do not trust this woman. She is a very sneaky person who lies in your face. Trust me when I say I will continue to inform everyone of the mistreatment that I was given as a patient at Holy Cross to deliver my baby. She makes it seem as if she’s supportive but the real untrustworthy person comes out. Alert!!!Alert!!!Alert!!!! Do not trust this lady or her team.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She delivered my daughter in 2013 and I hope she delivers my baby who's due in December. She is awesome and extremely knowledgeable, I love this lady!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

MAN DR WALDROP WAS SOOOOOOOO GREAT AND NICE SHE WAS THERE ALL THE WAY MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. HAD MY BABY 2 WEEKS AGO AT PG SHE WAS THERE FROM START TO FINISH. IM NOT A SHAMED TO RECOMMEND DR WALDROP TO ANYONE SHE GREAT. GETTING PREGNANT SEE DR WALDROP AMAZING. AMANDA DAY THANKS YOU DR WALDROP.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I honestly love this doctor i had my baby in febuary 2012 delivery went well just minor complication but when it came to pushing doc was there and made me feel great. I found her because i was reffered from my other obgyn since i had to switch cus of my insurance 1 day before my due date!!! but she took me right in and answerd all my questions.When it came to my post partum check ups she explained everthing very well Staff was nice the only thing is the wait time was kinda long and shes very busy but not enough to make want to leave hahaha im glad i stayed. Thing is she TOO far from where i live so im kinda undecided if i should change or not i really dont want to leave this doc ...

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012