Ratings for Dr. Malini Gupta-Ganguli

Saw her in 2016 and waited 1 hour in waiting room and 2 more in Pt room. I stick my head out and she was walking by with her lunch she had just finished and said “oh! No one told me you were here!!” Then the apt itself was a waste of time! She talked about throwing fire ants on her ex and was just venting to me about her ex and how he treated her... then she said I was prediabetic and said to set up a follow up. She did not listen to me but for maybe 5 mins out of the 30 she was in there.. seriously, be warned, don’t see this group! Very unprofessional. I have a good deal of medical knowledge from degrees in the field. She is the most self centered doc I have ever met!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Staff was absolutely terrible. I had to get lab work at the end of my visit , she had already turned the lights off at the lab station. She seemed totally irritated she had to turn the lights back on and draw my blood. The girl that took my vitals barely spoke to me. I am still trying to access my blood work that I had drawn over 3 weeks ago. Dr Gupta was pleasant enough but still has not helped me. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Staff are so rude. They are actually having a problem amount themselves and the front desk lady was more concerned on throwing a tantrum instead of helping anyone. I have been there twice and waited a hour and a half just to see the doctor. They let people in to see the doctor before me when they arrived after me. I almost had to do labs again because they have lost my file. I really like the doctor but can not get over how the staff treat people. I have found someone else to see.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable and concerned with my thyroid issues. She explains everything thoroughly and listens and answers all questions about my health. She does not keep her patients on a 15 minute schedule. If it takes 30 minutes or more to answer questions about your treatment, fears, or concerns she explains and listens. She does run behind schedule because her focus is on the patient she is with at that moment. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very professional, enjoyed how through and knowledgeable she was. Treated my thyroid cancer extremely well and would not stop until it was all gone. If you have thyroid cancer or blood sugar issues, I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Very poor experience here. Dr very immature and combined in her fathers practice. Very confusing. NOT HAPPY!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

The experience with the doctor and staff was unlike any experience I have ever encountered (negative)! I will be finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Hour long waits in waiting room, mixed signals on prognosis. Poor follow up and follow through on test results.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014