Ratings for Dr. Ira C. Krafchin

I had a wonderful experience with dr. Krafchin. His office staff is so warm and compassionate. I had a brachioplasty done and I was happy with my results. I lost 200 pounds, and I had significantly large bat wings. At the consult, I advised him that I wanted beautiful tight arms. He was upfront and honest with the fact that I would not get the results I was looking for because of swelling during surgery and it could lead to serious complications in surgery. I am happy with my surgery. My arms are not tight like a super model, but I don't have the bat wings that prevented me from wearing tank tops for 15 years. He was so kind, compassionate and he explained everything to me. I never waited in the office for more than 10-15 mins. In fact I was in, saw the doctor, and in my car in 15. I don't know what happened with the person in 2007, but I have a hard time believing it's the same man that did my surgery, but what that person should do call and find out what the revision policy is. I give dr. Krafchin 10 out of 10 stars.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I had a Rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Krafchin. It looks wonderful! He was very helpful is making me understand everything relating to my procedure. Wonderful bedside and office experience. He is a very kind man. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

a coworker of mine told me about this website as she was looking for a plastic surgeon. she was concerned about a comment that was written a year ago that was unfavorable. i have been a patient of dr. k.'s for several years and think i have gotten to know him and his staff pretty well. they are the most kind, knowledgable people. you get personalized attention- i even received a condolence card frm them when a family member died. i had consults with 2 other plastic surgeons before i met with dr. krafchin, and i guarentee, i was not treated with anywhere near the respect and caring that i am ALWAYS treated with at dr. k's office.(one doctor, who shall remain nameless, made a patient cry!) i can only think that this guy or some other doctor planted those unkind comments last year. i have just told several of my friends who have seen dr. k. for cosmetic and other stuff about this website and i am sure you will be hearing from them. dr. krafchin and his staff are true professional

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

I have found Dr.Krafchin to be kind, caring, and compassionate. He has a genuineness about him.A great bedside manner.Dr. Krafchin and his staff are professional and ethical. My friends and I had several procedures by him whether it is facial asthetics, breast surgery,or body contouring ,Dr. Krafchin is the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

There are several things that are wrong with these comments. First of all the office has no hours that last 5 hours so no one could ever EVER wait that long. I have never waited more than 15 minutes. No staff would never EVER bo so unprofessional as to give a patient an opinion on how a nose job would turn out. If this patient is so disfigured and horrified about it and can describe it in such detail, they need to go see the doctor so he can fix the problem. The office staff is top notch and etremely knowledgable and caring. The Dr, which is spelt "krafchin" by the way (always learn to spell the name of the Dr you are seeing) is a very caring and considerate man, with children, seniors and cancer reconstruction patients. All of whom I have referred to him. He does not have an overblwon ego. His nurses are top notch and definately who you want assiting in any surgery. In my opinion, the comments on 07.26.07 have many holes in them and I hope I set the record st

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

I had an extremely bad experience with dr krafchin, one that had severely scared me. His staff lied to me saying how beautiful I would look after a rhinoplasty. He actually made it distorted and crooked, turned up and bony. He made me wait 5 hours in his waiting room to have the stitches removed and he was only doing consultations that day. I was also left with a large scar with a drop off under my nose. These stitches were also crooked giving my nostril's inside a peak to the outside world. There were so many problems with this surgery I can not describe it and how horrified I was and still am. Now, I am loosing faith in this website because I am sure kraftin probably post things here about themselves.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

He is Excellent. I had a breast reduction. He was exceptional, punctual and had an amazing staff! He was helpful caring and very knowledgeable. He has made a difference for me!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

sweet, wonderful man- i had breast augmentation surgery and liposuction and i look and feel great. he was always there when i needed him , answered all my calls and questions. he is great!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Although conservative with pediatric surgery, he doesn't refer patients to pediatric hospitals for second opinions. Parents should be directed to doctors who are more knowledgable and confident in certain areas instead of being led to believe nothing can be done at certain ages.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

I had lost 125 lbs and had excess skin primarily around my mid-section; therefore I had a belt lipectomy. Dr. Krafchin is extremely knowledgeble, has a wonderful bed-side manner, as well as a good sense of humor. Also, his nursing staff is very accomodating and helpful. He has always been on time regarding the day of my surgery and also with all of my appointments (pre and post-op). I would highly recommend him for plastic/reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Ira C. Krafchin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1976)