Ratings for Dr. Hasra K. Snaggs

A wretchedly bad ob-gyn, nervous and angry in the delivery room, with terrible bedside manner, someone who shouldn't have patients. She was on-call at St. Luke's in fall 2014 when my wife was in labor and my wife's ob had to abruptly go off-shift, so they sent this doctor in instead. Everything was going fine before Dr. Snaggs showed up, and everything went haywire once she took over. She was curt, condescending, and brusque, and yelled at my wife repeatedly when she found her pushing insufficient. She then pressured her to have a c-section without any clear reason, saying, "The problem is your bad pushing!" and "I'm not here for you, I'm here for the baby!" A minute after she delivered our son via section, I said thank you and she literally started telling me about a recent c-section she did where the baby didn't make it -- right there, in the operating room, she thought it would be appropriate to tell me about a cesarean she botched. Also, she disregarded every single aspect of the birth plan, even those that wouldn't have been affected by the c-section; when I asked her why, she shrugged and said, "I forgot." When we asked her if we'd see her again, she said haughtily, "I check up on ALL my patients. I am on duty tomorrow morning and will come see you." Obviously, we never saw her again. To this day we refer to Dr. Snaggs as "Doctor Botch." We are lucky our son was fine, but this doctor was an utter nightmare.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Snaggs is the BEST! She delivered 2 of my children. When it comes to her patients, she doesn't play any games. She is extremely thorough and efficient at what she does. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I felt so comfortable with her! So kind and good at what she does. A great replacement for Beth Simon whom I had a very bad experience with.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

My all time favorite doctor. She delivers my baby. I was very happy with her work. She is a great doctor, I recommend her so much.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

She did an Endometrial Ablation last Monday 09/30/13. after many years of embarrassing moments, Finally found a good doctor. I arrived at 6:am and 11:am I was out, every body was on time. It was a good experience. I personally recommend Dr. Hasra Snaggs.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013