Ratings for Dr. Sarah P. Whittaker

I had an accessory navicular bone in my foot which caused me a lot of pain. I looked up podiatrists in my area and found her. I really liked a lot of things about her- she was available, informational, she didn't beat around the bush with treatments that wouldn't solve the initial problem, and she was flexible. Everyone in the office is so sweet and professional. I was nervous the day of my survey and she was very comforting. Surgery went smooth! After my nerve block wore off I literally had no pain and only took pain needs as a precautionary measure for 2-3 days. I would absolutely do it all over again if I needed to. I had a great experience with Dr. Sarah WHITTAKER and didn't once feel the need to get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Sarah P. Whittaker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Whittaker obtained her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences in Miami, Florida. She then spent three years in residency training in Foot and Ankle Surgery at Mercy Hospital, in Miami. She has participated in several medical mission trips to Jamaica and Mexico. In addition, Dr. Whittaker has received specialty training in sports medicine, external fixation and diabetic foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Whittaker is a Diplomate of the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry; she is Board Certified in Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine. She is dedicated to providing compassionate, attentive and quality care to her patients.

• English

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)