Ratings for Dr. Sally A. Gupton

She thinks way more of herself than she should and it's time she retire.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I have gone to her for years and she has been nothing but nasty to me and prolonged my treatment. She refused to take my braces off for years becuase of a dental problem that is just now getting fixed (my mom forced her to take them off 3 years ago otherwise I would still have them on). She would also claim she never said things and blame me for problems. I went in for a visit today thinking it was a consult and she proceeded to yell at me for being upset that she wanted to put braces in my mouth when I was there and tell me I was being ungrateful for her help.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My experience was almost identical to the review dated June 20, 2015. No I am not the same person.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Our experience was narrow smile with dark tunnels because of her practice to extract teeth. This is something as a parent that makes me sick to my stomach that we followed this recommendation and still angers me. Looking back i wish we would have looked for a dr with a non extraction treatment plan.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

This is to serve as an addendum to my prior review of Dr. Gupton on Feb 10, 2015. I now withdraw the negative comments I wrote on Feb 10, 2015 about this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I did not like the results of Dr. Gupton's ortho work on my teeth. She was always in a rush while treating me and was constantly having mishaps. Most importantly when things went wrong she would always blame me for the many problems that she encountered during her treatment. It was always my fault and never her's. Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I went in originally with an overbite and two flared teeth. It the first two months, I saw that all my teeth were in a straight line, and Dr. Gupton was able to get my braces off with perfect results for a special event. I only had braces for less than a year and a half, but my second opinion told me he wanted to pull teeth and that I would have braces for at least two years.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I am unhappy with the orthodontic work that Dr. Gupton performed on me. I was left with a very gummy smile and extremely receded gum lines. Not what I was hoping for. I would never recommend this orthodontist to anyone. This doctor is very good however at making excuses for everything.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014