Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Kiehl

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Keihl performed surgery on my right foot last week and surgery went well. He knows his stuff and great bedside manner. I'm recovering now and things are going better than expected.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I'm 14 years old, and dr. kiehl has performed 3 major surgeries on me. I'm still just a kid, yet I've had a harder life than most adults. I lost my childhood when I was 9 due to several serious conditions. I lost everything I loved. Not only was I physically handicapped, but mentally. I hated the world, because I didn't think it was fair that I was so messed up and in so much pain, when I never did anything wrong. I may be 14, yet I have screws in my feet, and many scars, all over my feet and lower legs due to my procedure. Sure, they may be ugly, but they changed my life. He is a miracle worker. Most doctors wouldnt even consider surgery, let alone an expiermental surgery,mbut he did. And my whole being is what he has to show for it. I have a life again, and I'm the person I am today, thanks to him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012