You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kyung H. Kim

Dr. Kim's staff is awful at giving him my messages. I call him twice for every question; the first to tell of my issue and the second several hours later to ask them to give him my message. He never seemed to know the side effects of the drugs he prescribed. Had to do two colonoscopies because he didn't perform the procedure correctly the first time. When I switched GIs is when I started to feel better. Very nice man, but not very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

DR.KIM IS ECXELLANT IN EVERYWAY! I GIVE HIM & HIS OFFICE STAFF A 10 PLUS!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

This Doc is HOT! The BEST I ever seen!!!If you got a problem don't walk,run to him. He is the very BEST!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

have used several other GI doctors in the past, and Dr. Kim is by far the most caring, conscientous, and trustworthy doctor I have ever used

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

i have had an ongoing problem swallowing for two years. Dr. Kim never gave up on me. He continued to look for the problem and at no time made me feel unworthy of his care. He also calls the patient directly, not his nurse.When you are speaking to him he is right there with you, fully engaged.Dr. Kim is a rarityin todays medical world.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

I had a colonoscopy and was quite nervous. He took all the time I needed to answer questions and to calm my nerves. I am now changing from my longtime GI to Dr Kim.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

He was very friendly and patient and answered all my questions, including ones regarding information I had read on the internet in my initial consultation. He also courteously discussed my procedure with my wife and answered her questions while I was sedated, then patiently answered my questions after I was sober enough to ask them.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Dr. Kyung H. Kim's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim's staff is awful at giving him my messages. I call him twice for every question; the first to tell of my issue and the second several hours later to ask..."

October 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=32147'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=32147'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014