Ratings for Dr. Sowsan H. Rasheid

Blew off a months long standing appointment to go on vacation. Staff lied to me about it, one saying it was a last minute thing, another saying it was planned for months and that they tried to contact me but my (very valid) phone number was invalid. Then "fired" me as a patient because I objected with some colorful language. Probably did me a favor though, as I ended up in the hands of a much more capable surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Never explained things thoroughly. She was pretty much in and out with little personal contact, not that i was expecting much. Maybe just the outcome of the procedure would habe been acceptable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I don't recommend this doctor. She doesn't take appropriate time with patients and lacks sympathy for pain or discomfort during exams. Her communication style is direct and cold. Bedside manner is not ideal.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr Rasheid is my husband's colon and rectal surgeon. She is by far the best doctor he has ever had. She is very attentive and patient. She drew out diagrams and explained things so that we could understand. She visited my husband every day after his surgery while in the hospital. Her team is just as excellent as well! I would recommend her to anyone and we are so thankful for all she has done for my husband!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Sowsan H. Rasheid's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)