Ratings for Dr. Ashley E. Hisel

Ashely is so kind and helpful! Very smart and understanding!! Excellent physician!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Hisel is great! Her PA is terrible. Acts nice but seems like she wants to get you in office for $$ then will not help you with problem you scheduled for and also did not refer me to (dermatologist) as she said she would. Had several issues with her PA or APRN. Do not like her at all!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

The Dr. and her staff do not listen and judge you from their errors.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Great caring and helpful staff. I have only seen her three times. My only issue would be parking.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Always helpful and friendly never waited for more than 5 minutes always listens to my concerns

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

The have on time appts. Dr Hizel is an excellent Dr. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new Dr. She is a younger Dr. Listens to your problems and I know she will be around a long time. Great personality. I was blessed to find her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

my name is Leighanne C., I absolutely loved having Dr.Hisel as my doctor in 2012-2013. She did a great job with my son Eathan who was born on august 21 2012.I recently found out I am pregnant, and I really wish she was delivering my baby im pregnant with now. I would love having her as my dr. if there is any way I could get ahold of her I would be very greatful! - Leighanne Crawford

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I was scheduled for three visits within 6 months. Each visit i experienced at least one mistake. The first was a double prescription called into the pharmacy rather than the two separate ones. Thats huge mistake! The second visit the receptionist called up my name and social security number with an address i have never lived at. When nurse was prepping the was information not related to me. Was my info merged with another or vise versa? Another huge mistake! The last visit i had left some requested personal info with the receptionist pertaining to my medical records a week prior to my appointment, and she said she never received it. Huge!! I try to give benefit of doubt; it appeared to me she was new, but i agree she doesnt realize she works for us, the patient. I left each visit feeling i had over stayed my time, and there was NO compassion nor consern. I will be looking for another doctor. Dr hisel told me that my ongoing medical issues were not ones she cares to be involved with.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

My visit with Dr. Hisel was very pleasant. She listened very intently to my symptoms and prescribed the necessary medication. Office staff was great. Dr. Hisel spent a fair amount of time with me and didn't seem like her office was a revolving door.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Very concerned with records, etc. Not concerned with comfort of patient. States her demands but does not consider patient has not made an appointment for her needs. Advised me that at "my age" (79) I could just expect whatever and my concern should be how I was going to die. Uses very irate and demanding tone. I spent most of my time trying to placate and make her more comfortable. After she alerted my pharmacy to "watch" my pain medication intake, I gave up. I don't always use the same pharmacy, depending on what direction other chores take me and she could control that herself, something I have never abused. She has a not yet come to the realization that even though she has achieved a medical degree, she has entered a service occupation.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013