Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Imhof

I visited this Doctor because at first it seemed like she knew what she was doing, like she was ontop of things. As time went on she would become forgetful, she would mis-write prescriptions, even went to the extent of bad mouthing me to the office staff. On my last attempt, I did the only thing I could think of, I wrote everything down so it couldn't be confused. That didn't work either. I tried everything to make her be the doctor I thought she could. Stay away from Dr. Imhof. She has lost touch and doesn't care about her patients anymore. The rest of the practice is great and I would recommend anyone in there office but her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Imhof is a good listener, and she always addresses all of my health concerns, even if I made the appointment for a different reason. What's more, she seems to remember me and care about me, and she follows up on my health and the other things in my life. She's the first doctor I've had that I really don't want to lose (previously, I had a great nurse practitioner, but never a doctor this great!).

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I saw her as a new patient for a physical and found her to be unfriendly,rushed and uncaring. The staff was very unhelpful. The exam room was dirty.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Imhof is warm and helpful. She takes the time to listen and respond to my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Theam room had a dirty scale and was just dirty in general. I waited 10 days for my lab work and finally had to go down the office to get a copy. I asked for a phone call back and got none, very unprofessional. This is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor the staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Imhof is a very knowledgeable, excellent and caring Doctor. No issue appears to be too small or insignificant. She always listens to our concerns and never tries to talk down or belittle her patients. We would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Always pleasant and very knowledgable. Is usually running behind a few minutes but it's never exceeded an unreasonable wait time. Was able to diagnose and treat a condition that had been untreated by previous doctors.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Imhof was very thorough with her examination and her demeanor was nice and pleasant. I am very picky with my doctors (as I am a daughter of one) and I thought she was great!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

See spent 5 minutyes with me an diagnosed severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome... then dismissed my concerns about my blood sugar level.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Dr. Ann M. Imhof's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 2000)