Ratings for Dr. Yarimar Ruiz

All the staff are eager to service and all doctors are very easy to understand. I took my mom for an implant and as picky as she is , she loved everyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Ruiz is excellent, I didnt go to the dentist for 5 years because I was scare. When I met Dr. Ruiz, she gave me the confidence I needed. She educate me in the importance of prevention, and how important is to visit the dentist every six months. Now I dont miss a dental appointment Im no longer scare.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I went to this doctor with pain that I thought was a cavity. She told me that I had 3 cavities and would need exploratory drilling, temporary fillings, and then either permanent fillings or root canals. She wanted to do this over the course of 6 visits. She also prescribed medicine for the pain. This sounded fishy to me so iAds the long drive back home to see my dentist from childhood. Turns out I have no cavities, I've just been grinding my teeth. And the medicine she prescribed was a narcotic!...even though I told he I was a breastfeeding mom. She waned to charge me $300. This doctor either doesn't know what she's doing or just wanted money. Horrible

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Es una excelente doctora, me explico todo de forma en la que pude entender. La recomiendo mucho

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011