Ratings for Dr. David A. Dutrow

Love everyone in their office. Ebony, Karen, and both Dr. Dutrow and Dr. Manwaring could not have been better. They're always courteous, helpful and prompt. Very sociable people too. After moving away from the area about 30 minutes south I went to anther dentist who told me I had cavities - went back to Dr. Dutrow for a second opinion with my Xrays. After he and Karen examined me, they politely told me I had no cavities and the other dentist was 'mistaken.' For almost 9 years I drove 45 minutes every 6 months to see them. Only wish I hadn't recently moved hours away.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Best dentist practice and doctors I have ever come to know. Drs. Manwaring and Dutrow are excpetionally talented, knowledgeable and caring physicians. They are truthful, kind and have a wonderful sense of humor. For years they have helped me and my family with our dental needs; have referred us to specialists when necessary; and, have been our loyal partners in dental and overall care. Their dedicated team work well together which is a testimonial to their devotion to their work, their employees and their patients. Drs. Dutrow and Manwaring keep a spotless office which is welcoming and peaceful. Every staff member is gentle and genuine and they collaborate and work in harmony to educate, assist and improve the quality of life of their patients. It is a privilege to be part of their practice!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

LOVE the people here! I have been a loyal patient for over 18 years now. Won't go anywere else and drive from Frederick to see them.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

This is the BEST dental practice ever! I love Dr. Dutrow, Manwaring, Karen, Eboni, and everyone else! Completely painless dental care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Love this Practice, everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Always friendly staff, always on time and always helpful. Another dentist closer to my home tried to get me to have unnecessary work done, but I went back to Dr. Dutrow for a 2nd opinion - no work necessary. I'll never have another dentist as long as I live in the Metro DC area.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011