Ratings for Dr. Jacob Grinberg

I have been a patient of Dr. Grinberg for about 17 years. I would recommend him without reservation. In fact I travel 40 minutes from Renton to Redmond just to see him. he is friendly, patient, unhurried, and more importantly thorough.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Every time, than me or my family members need advice, doctor Grinberg is the best. He is very good diagnostic and prescribes medications very carefully. Not less important, that during visit you feel very comfortable, that doctor not in the hurry. We are very happy to be patients of doctor Grinberg already 15 years

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

My whole family (4) have been patients of Dr. Grinberg since 2004 and NEVER experienced ANY issues what so ever. He's always been very professional, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I saw him once for an emergency appointment. I had a high fever and were sweating really bad. I didn't have any cold symptoms like runny nose or sore throat. But I had pain in the back. Doctors visit didn't help anyhow. Dr Grinberg had "don't care" attitude, didn't give me a diagnosis nor offer a treatment plan. Thank God I felt better in couple days. I'm never coming back and don't recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Been going to Dr Grinberg for 5 years. Great doctor with a great staff. Friendly down to earth guy. Talks to you in a conversational tone. I feel he knows his stuff. I've never wanted to go see anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

My wife & I have been seeing Dr. Grinberg since moving to Redmond over two years ago. Everyone at his office is friendly, professional, courteous, & knowledgeable. This is particularly true of the physicians, & the staff as well, including the medical professionals and the front desk. They always seems to be able to squeeze me in, even on short notice. I’ve never had to wait long, either on the phone or in the waiting room. We found the facility serendipitously, & feel that we are indeed lucky. We wouldn’t even think about looking for another physician. I wholeheartedly trust Dr. Grinberg with my family’s health, & I endorse him enthusiastically.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

We (a family of 4) are clients of Advanced Family Medicine clinic and Jacob P. Grinberg, M.D., in particular, since 1998 (the year we relocated to Redmond, WA). During these years we had a number of occasions to use AFM services and in all cases our experience was more than satisfactory. Dr. Grinberg is a very thorough, cautious and attentive physician. We had satisfactory experience with some of other AFM specialists as well — and we would like to grade clinic personnel high as well. A number of my friends and colleagues are clients of AFM (though not all go to the same physician as we). I have recommended the clinic to my acquaintances in past and don’t remember hearing any negative references from my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Grinberg has been my primary care physician for over ten years. He is very good person and experienced doctor. I am happy with the services he and his staff provide.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Grinberg has been my physician for several years and I was always pleased with the service and advice he provided.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Very good experience. Everybody here are very helpful.I talked to several people in waiting room - they stay with this doctor for a decade - not common these days.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011