Ratings for Dr. Patricia Monnier

Un seul mot pour décrire ce médecin: une incompétente et la clinique ds laquelle elle travaille McGill edt très désorganisée et non professionnelle, expérience terrible, plusieurs échecs successifs, aucune explication donnée.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Un seul mot pour décrire ce médecin: une incompétente. La clinique de McGill où elle travaille est très désorganisée et le personnel est non professionnel. Terrible expérience, plusieurs échecs sans aucune explication!!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Un seul mot pour décrire ce médecin: Une incompétente et la clinique où elle travaille est encore plus nulle qu'elle et désorganisée!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

She is one of the best fertility doctor I have ever known.My wife had started a fertility treatment since 2014 with Demirtas. After the second attempt , she got pregnant. Unfortunately, we lost the baby at 38 weeks of pregnancy. It was so devastated for us. After few months we went back and started all over again with Demirtas. This time we found her less emphatic toward our situation. As we had frozen embryos, my wife started a treatment for another transfer. It was the day of the transfer, we noticed that the transfer will be done by another doctor. Demirtras did not give us any explanation why she did not did it. As a result, the attempt failed. Within less than one month, my wife started another treatment. After awhile, they scheduled a transfer date. As Demirtas was pregnant, a few days before the transfer, she went on maternity leave, but her team still maintained the transfer date. A day before the transfer date, a nurse called my wife to inform her that they cancelled the transfer date under Dr. Patricia Monnier recommendation. After 2 months, my wife and I met Dr. Monnier for almost one hour. She scheduled another appointment with my wife for further examination before putting my wife under another treatment. After all the medical test and some complicated ultra-sound tests, she suggested my wife to start a new treatment without taking any medication before the transfer. It was my wife fourth attempt, but the first time a doctor told my wife that she could do a transfer without taking medication beforehand. During all the process, she was very professional and funny at the same time. The day of the transfer, it was the first during all the treatment process, I was so confident because I noticed that Dr. Monnier has the know-how to do the job. After almost 3 years, last month my wife gave birth to a healthy baby thanks to Dr. Monnier.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

My husband and I have been trying to get the assistance of Dr Monnier and the CUSM specialists for the lasts 3 years! They keep on forgetting our our file, we need to constantly repeat information that they obviously have in our file and they never follow up on us. WE had multiple appointments with doctors and nurses, nothing never gets done. A nurse even spoke behind the back of one of her colleague and told us to avoid her. Totally unprofessional. This is the most difficult experience I have had in my entire life and trying to obtain help from this team for the last 3 years has made this experience an even worst nightmare. It’s really a madhouse.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

J'ai eu un FIV sous les soins précieux de Dc. Monnier! Ce fût une réussite dès le premier essaie! Je me suis tout de suite senti en confiance avec elle. Je l'ai trouvé très compétente et professionnelle. Un gros merci à elle et son équipe! Je la recommande à 100%!!! Grâce à elle, je suis maintenant la maman la plus heureuse au monde!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

The staffin the clinic where she works is horrible but she is so worth it! She's a no nonsense warrior for her patients and helped us where no other clinic and doctor would. Other doctors sort of threw their hands up in the air with our case but not Dr. Monnier! She tested and tried new things until we finally got pregnant. She never lost hope even when we did. I have never trusted a doctor more.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Si vous pouvez avoir un autre médecin allez y sans hésiter!! Après 2 cycles de FIV qui n'ont pas marché, aucun suivi et aucune investigations. C'est son approche qui prévaut uniquement et n'essayer pas de proposer une recommandation d'un autre médecin, c'est là que vous allez voir qu'elle va minimiser l'avis des autres et que surtout elle en n'a rien à foutre. Pas besoin de parler de son niveau d'empathie parce qu'elle n'en a tout simplement pas.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I really had a bad experience with this Dr and I feel that it is my duty to share to warn you. I'm 34 years old, she told me that we have unexplained infertility and If we do IVF we almost have 50 % chance to succeed. 3 failed IVF, a lot of money lost too as you can imagine, no explanation, she didn't even feel bad when I was crying, she only said that doing IVF is like picking a card that could be winning or losing, she didn't even try to investigate why this is happening or to change a bit the protocole to try something new. Very narrow minded person, she has no contact with reality, I'm sure she is very good in research with numbers because she lacks the empathy that a Dr should have while treating a patient, a human being.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

je ne pouvais pas avoir des enfants, mais grace a madamme Monnier j'ai connu le magnifique sentiment d'etre maman, je suis tres reconnaissante et je lui remercie beaucoup.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016