Ratings for Dr. Nicholas B. Plants

Terrible doctor !!! This guy should not be practicing medicine. Please read all reviews before seeing this doctor. I only wish I read all reviews before seeing him. I saw him for my foot and now I'm worse off than before I saw him. He push surgey on me which I should have put me on high alert. Now after 2 surgery I have to find another doctor to fix his mistake. I want to bring a lawsuit against him but have spent too much time away from work and don't want to spend money on lawyers . See him at your own risk . I think he is a "Medicaid doctor" all is patients in waiting room r like meth heads or homeless people. Beware !!! And read all reviews

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had plantar fasciitis in both feet, he gave me shots in both, week later my left fasciitis finally tore, front office personal said they accepted my INS, come find out I'm out of pocket for everything. And then orthotics not even close and cheaply made.: I went got a pair of foot levelers because they said I need them. Well guess what my feet still hurt and still looking for a dr and some comfort.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

We love Dr Plant! Friendly, professional, knowledgeable. Everything you want in a doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Overheard him make racist comments while I was in the waiting room. Reprehensible and I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Horrible experience with this so called "doctor".

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very rude and unprofessional both doctor and nursing staff

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I am not impressed by Dr. plants at all. He was quick to have me buy pricy shoe inserts to help with my heel pain. They were supposed to be made for my feet. Well it made my feet hurt more. Come to find out they don't even fit in my shoes correctly!. Well I was told i should go buy these expensive shoes and come back in a few weeks! Well what about the expensive shoe inserts I paid for? I have been calling for 2 weeks to request to get my money back or fix the inserts. No one has called me back. The receptionist just keeps saying the nurse is out. What kind of foot doctor doesn't even touch your feet or take a good look at them before making a decision of what needs to be done.

Submitted September 27, 2016

Wow, this is the best doctors office I have been to. Staff are so friendly. Dr. Plants was very nice and explained my condition and offered conservative and surgical treatment options. Thanks God, I didn't need surgery. Would absolutely recommend to a friend or family. This was a no pressure environment I was able to choose which treatment plan I wanted

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

First of all, I think this office is the only one I have ever gone to that required cash or check--no credit or debit cards unless you want to pay a $2 fee! It is the 21st century--get with it! Dr. Plants did not solve my issue nor attempt any methods to correct my plantar fasciitis except for steroid shots. While I believe Dr. Plants to be personable and congenial, he does not seem willing to delve deeper into correcting the problem rather than telling me to stay off my foot. I have modified the length of time I stand per day and cut it in half to no avail...very disappointed that I was released without a solution and told to contact in a few months if I needed anything else. The staff was always very nice and I was always seen within 15 minutes of my appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being a patient of Dr. Plants....he is funny, compassionate, and thorough. His staff is friendly and always considerate. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Plants and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Nicholas B. Plants's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Amerigroup