Ratings for Dr. Nicholas B. Plants

First of all, I think this office is the only one I have ever gone to that required cash or check--no credit or debit cards unless you want to pay a $2 fee! It is the 21st century--get with it! Dr. Plants did not solve my issue nor attempt any methods to correct my plantar fasciitis except for steroid shots. While I believe Dr. Plants to be personable and congenial, he does not seem willing to delve deeper into correcting the problem rather than telling me to stay off my foot. I have modified the length of time I stand per day and cut it in half to no avail...very disappointed that I was released without a solution and told to contact in a few months if I needed anything else. The staff was always very nice and I was always seen within 15 minutes of my appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being a patient of Dr. Plants....he is funny, compassionate, and thorough. His staff is friendly and always considerate. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Plants and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

This was the worst doctor I have ever met. He is cocky and did not listen to my problems. All he is about is taking my money. He treated me like a second class citizen. I read the other reviews before seeing him. Boy was I surprise because he is noting like the other reviews.

Submitted August 20, 2014

I fell and tore my achilles tendon and was in so much pain. Dr. Plants took me in at the last minute and performed surgerie with no hesitation. I had to visit him a lot through the healing process and he was nice everytime. I appreciate his good care and hope next time I see him will be at WalMart rather than having to have another surgerie.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I been treated for foot pain many times over the last 14 years and had surgery in 2000. The last couple years the pain steadily worsened. Finally, after a few different doctors and anti-inflammatory prescriptions tried, I found a DO that was helpful in referring me to a specialist, Dr. Nicholas Plants. I had a personal goal to run a half marathon before I turned 40. I didn't think with how intense my foot pain was and for long it had been going on that my goal would be obtainable. Dr. Plants made goal/dream come true. His treatment plan for me (steroid injections, stretching techniques, orthotics, etc.) really worked. I was shocked at how quickly I felt such a significant difference. Finally, in years my feet felt good, really good. I was able to train and completed my first, the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon, April 28, 2013. Now I'm looking forward to my second half marathon (Williams 66) in Tulsa in November. Thank you Dr. Plants, THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I HAVE HAD THE MOST INCREDIBLE EXPRIENCE WITH DR. PLANTS AND HIS STAFF, THEY ARE VERY COMPASIONATE AND CARING. DR. PLANTS DID MY SURGERY 6WEEKS AGO AND HE HAS TAKEN GREAT CARE OF ME BEFORE AND AFTER MY SURGERY. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER DOCTOR TO TAKE CARE OF MY NEEDS FOR THE HEALTH OF MY FEET.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I think that Dr Plants is very knowledgable in his practice. My foot was hard to heal and he checked all resources to find a solution to my problem. Dr Plants even called me on the weekends to make sure everything was doing OK. He is a super person, pleasure to be around along with his staff. I never hate going for my appointment.Dr Plants has treated me with respect, never rushes me and answers any questions or concerns. I can call him day or night.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

DR. PLANTS IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE HAS HELPED ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF!!! THEIR STAFF IS VERY NICE!!! IF YOU EVER NEED A GOOD FOOT DOCTOR GO SEE HIM!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr Plant is a great doctor these other people are crazy complaining about money, insurances and pain medication, that has nothing Dr Plant he has a great bedside manner very educated and relaxed, my surgery was great. Smooth postoperative care the staff was friendly and professional, Dr Plant was happy to help with any pain or paperwork needed. I have and will highly commend him for any foot or ankle surgery

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr Plant was both knowledgeable and helpful. He offered me surgical and non-surgical options which I appreciate. He was very friendly and did not seem rushed in his time with me. He explained my condition to me in a way that was non-scary and easy to understand without talking down to me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with foot or ankle issues.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Nicholas B. Plants's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Amerihealth