Dr. Sean Branch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Branch

Very smooth check in. Was seen at appointment time. Dr. Branch and his assistant , Lana, were were very thorough..

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Branch was very through and answered all my questions/concerns. As a former melanoma patient I am always aware how quickly things can go wrong. I would be the first to not only recommend dr. Branch as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Branch and the staff at Henghold Skin Care were friendly and efficient. They got me in and out in 45 minutes and Dr. Branch was very thorough and made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Kind, thoughtful staff - Dr. Branch is wonderful, spends time and explains all things dermatology to you.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Branch and his staff are wonderful - welcoming, knowledgeable, and professional. The customer service is beyond exceptional with quick wait times, friendly staff, and a provider who really seems to care about his patients. Living in Florida, dermatology care/check-ups is a must and there is no one I would recommend more highly than Dr. Branch.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

First time patient. Very professional and courteous...would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Branch made me feel very comfortable on my first visit to the dermatologist. He was very thorough and explained everything he was doing and answered all my questions. I will continue to see Dr. Branch in the future.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

The services and professionalism is great. I have been seeing Dr. Branch for a couple of years and he is always very professional, and never makes me feel uncomfortable. I would recommend him for all my friends. The new building is very nice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Branch is great and facility looks great! Office ran smooth and on time .

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Branch is awesome. The staff is great Monica was very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Sean Branch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare