Ratings for Dr. Julie J. Storm

Dr. Storm is a very caring and understanding dentist. I just had three crowns done, and she was always very diligent in assuring I had as little pain as possible during the procedure. She made time for me to come in when I was experiencing pain and provided me with pain medication. One of the temporary crowns came off on a Tuesday evening. I started to have pain almost immediately. I called the office after hours, and the recording gave her cell phone number to call in case of emergencies. I contacted her that night, and she met me at her office the next morning (although her office is closed on Wednesdays), at 8:30 am to put the crown on with permanent glue. I did not in any way expect her to accommodate me in the way she did. I’ve never had a doctor/dentist go out of their way in this manner. Her dedication and compassion is refreshing and nothing short of amazing. Class act!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013