Ratings for Dr. Peter B. Schock

Dr. Schock is very professional and listened carefully to my issues. I highly recommend Dr. Schock!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I have had Dr. Schock as my primary for over 30 years and he always takes the time, reviews the history and squeezes me in for an apointment if I'm worried about something. Highly recommend Dr. Schock.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Schock is the best. He was my doc for over 20 years, unfortunately I moved out of state and am still looking for a doctor that measures up to Dr. Schock. I miss him and the best medical care I could have had.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Schock and the entire crew at Bellevue Family Medical is awesome (*love* Tyler Free and Karen Carlson, the nurse practitioners). We've been going there for seven years, and I have never had a bad experience. They are open, forthright, intelligent, and provide a high quality level of care. Their web site functionality is also pretty cool. I'm a big fan.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Schock is great at really listening to his patients and understanding what the real problem is.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My family has been going to Dr. Schock for over 20 years. He is not only a GREAT doctor but a great friend. He makes you feel as comfortable as possible in any given situation. He doesn't rush you when you have questions. He always gives you many options to take care of any problems you may have. My family and I HIGHLY recommend seeing Dr. Schock.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

I have been seeing him for years and has always went the extra mile for me

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Schock is a very good family physician. He works fast but is thorough and ensures we are able to return for followup. I have been him for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. Schock is a very caring and highly responsible doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

I have been in Dr. Schock's care for almost 15 years, and one of the qualities that I most appreciate is that he isn't an alarmist. He assesses the problem and then give you the options, with recommendations, on how you want to proceed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Peter B. Schock's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA