Dr. J. Luis Sandez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Luis Sandez

I have been to many chiropractors and Dr. Sandez is my favorite and he has helped me so much.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I always recommend Dr. Sandez to my friends & family!! My experience with him and his staff have been Fantastic from the very beginning. During my exam, he took his time and explained everything he was doing & why, then he later reviewed with me in great detail all of my results. It is obvious that he loves what he does and is passionate about helping his patients. Kat, the front desk assistant is very friendly and always welcoming every time I come in for an appointment. I have suffered with headaches/migraines for years, but since seeing Dr. Sandez, I'm very happy to say that I have not had a headache or migraine in MONTHS!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Sandez is by far the best Chiropractor that I have received Chiropractic care from. He is very well educated and has wealth of knowledge regarding natural health care. He is very thorough and it is very obvious the genuine care and concern he has for your health and well being. Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Sandez has a fantastic bedside manner! You can really tell he cares about what is going on with his patients because from the very first meeting he listened very well, took his time with me, did a detailed exam and later took the time to review all the results and what he was going to do for me. Best experience I have ever had with any health care professional!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr. J. Luis Sandez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese

• North Carolina State University (Grad. 2004)
  • Life University (Grad. 2010)

Champ Va