Ratings for Dr. Joshua L. Dillon

Dr. Dillon is a great doctor. Medicine is kind of backward in this area, much more so than in Pittsburgh where I'm from. People get mad if you aren't a pill and antibiotic farm, but Dr. Dillon isn't that. His knowledge and training are apparent and he takes time to really talk to you and do what is in the best interest of my child. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr Dillon is a JOKE, left his office with a bronchitis diagnosis on my 9 yr old son, only an inhaler given; went straight to Mays clinic and got a positive strep test. Dr Dillon is so petty that if you even suggest a diagnosis, he is gonna come up with something way out of left field and get away with it. He is allowed to do this bc he has MD behind his name. Guess what Dr Dillon there is one thing you will never have, a mother's intuition.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Dillon has always been great with my two boys. He takes time to explain everything and answers my questions.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Son has strep symptoms, Dr. Stated it was impossible for a toddler to strep. After informing him he had already had strep before, he again said that was impossible. Walked in, look in his ears and said it's just a virus. Spent a whole 45 seconds in the room. I understand he is a dr, but he didn't even test him, took him to a walk in clinic and had test, guess what! Strep. On top of this the office is never busy yet I am never seen until at least 45 min after appointment. At this point I am starting to belie all these great reviews come from fakes who work in the office. Take a look at his background. He graduated in 2007, after internship and residency, just how much experience does he really have? I'm changing Dr. For my son, can't afford for my son to be worth only 45 seconds of his doctors time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Dillon is ok , my son was hospitalized 2 times after leaving his office for dehydration. He had the norovirus and would send my son home and tell us try a couple more days of getting him to eat. He had already went 4 days like he was : ( . I don't mind taking them for wellness check up but not for major things.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Dillon is an absolute gift to Tipton County. It is just great to have a high quality, caring pediatrician so close to home. The commenter below must have had some personal axe to grind because Dr. Dillon is the furthest thing from "pushy." Plus, why take your child to the doctor if you think your own judgment is better? I highly trust and recommend the doctor. My kids love him, the great art in his office and the staff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I do like this doctor but at times he can be very pushy as to what you need to do about certain thing but over all including his staff they are great. You just have to be firm in your way of parenting and not let him dictate your decisions.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Dillon. He is very friendly and knowledgeable, and takes the time to listen to your concerns and explain things to you. You rarely have to wait longer than 10-15 min. and can usually get a same day appt. The location is really convenient too - there aren't many pediatricians in this area, so we are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Knows his stuff. Definitely recommend to families!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr dillon and his staff are wonderful. He takes his time and answers a questions. He has excellent bedside manner. The staff are friendly and helpful. I've never had a problem getting a sane say sick Appt.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011