Ratings for Dr. Jaret Butler

The worst doctor I have ever seen. He cancelled my appt on my way to the office. The waiting time could be as long as 2 hours. He was rude when you might have concerns. The worst part was he treated my hand totally wrong and made the situation even worse. Big No!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr Butler took on my wife's badly crushed wrist which happened in a fall. This was one of the really tough cases which have a real possibility of less than ideal outcome. Bone was going to have to be added and ball and sockets realigned. I had a number of questions about how he was going to do the surgery. I was very concerned about the fit and screw lengths, Dr butler patiently answered my questions, many of which I am sure were out in left field. The surgery was done and I was sure nervous, when it was finished he handed me the x ray of his finished work, you could see it was first class workmanship. There was no getting around a long and painful recovery but after a few months most of the flexibility and strength are back. It was a first class surgery and the best recovery we could hope for, without it my wife would have very limited use of her hand. I recommend Dr Butler 100%, he is fearless, young, smart, and he really knows his metal shaping and screw lengths, first rate surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Hand Surgeon Jaret Butler performed surgery to reposition my dislocated thumb. I had been involved in a motorcycle accident and needed corrective surgery. Doctor Butler showed genuine concern before and after the surgery. I developed an infection and Doctor Butler was right there to treat the infection, including sharing a private weekend phone number. He explained everything clearly in language that I could understand. I STRONGLY recommend Doctor Butler. He is considerate, kind, and extremely competent

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Jaret Butler's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA