Ratings for Dr. Stella N. Hennen

We were referred to Dr Arthur in August 2013--- what a blessing to find her.She didn't give us false hope,but told us that she would do all she could. And that is exactly what she did.She saved my husband's vision as best it could be. Did the glaucoma surgery the end of October then cataract surgery in December.We made 2 emergency trips to St Louis, one on a Sunday and one on Thanksgiving, due to pressure going up in the eye and she met us at the hospital both times. She is VERY professional yet with a loving down home demeanor. We feel we have a life long friend and certainly a Doctor that we will find if we need her.Hugs to our friend.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I had to ask for testing that I needed. I was told by other doctors that she specializes in glaucoma patients. Yet the other docs that I have seen were on top of ordering the tests that I need on a regular basis that gives them the data they need to monitor my disease. Further, I feel that Dr. Arthur does not have a very warm patient to doctor manner. I will not return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013