Ratings for Dr. Elliot Ng

I've been going to Dr.Ng since I was young and now I see his son. I must say he his just as nice as his dad. He is very friendly, professional, knowledgeable, patient(never rushes) and gentle(always askes are you OK) and both him and his dad have never made me feel any fear about going for dental visits. I've been to their office alot that they remember my name right away. Their office maybe a little old but their niceness surly can't be missed. If you want a dentist who takes the time to talk to you about any questions you have and not rush you give them a try.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I never post reviews on the web, but really felt that I should share how great of a dentist both Dr. Elliot Ng and his father (also dentist) are. Been going to Dr. Ng's father since I was little and he has never made me feel any type of fear towards dentist visits while growing up. And now, I visit his son Dr. Elliot Ng and I must say, like father like son! He is patient, gentle, knowledgeable, very friendly, and professional. One that anyone can put their trust in.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Very patient and friendly, will take the time to answer your questions carefully.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011