Ratings for Dr. Jake R. Noel

I have been seen by Dr Noel for several years and he has treated me and my wonderfully. Great listener and very gentle

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Noel is the most gentle gentist I have ever been to see. Always look for reviews by verified patients rather than anonymous sites allowing for slander. What a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr Noel has been treating my family since we moved and has yet to disappoint us.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

The staff was great, but Dr. Noel's low quality dental work left me with major dental problems. He immediately wanted to sedate me for a normal filling even though I have had no need for it in the past and kept trying to get me to purchase a bite guard for sleeping although I had no previous history of needing one. I highly recommend not trusting his judgement.

Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Noel is one of the most caring and gentle practitioners it have ever seen. He sedated me and handled my case perfectly. don't believe this one bad review. Dr Noel is the best around

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Noel seemed to really be interested in my fears and he sedated me and I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr Noel is very arrogant and seems to not have good knowledge of dentistry.

Submitted July 30, 2014