Ratings for Dr. Teresa Gallo-Thys

Excellent physician. Very knowledgable and practical.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Gallo Thys was excellent. She was thorough, direct and compassionate while caring for my elderly mother. Wish she had a clinic!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

GREAT DOC!! I had Dr. while I was in hospital for 2 weeks, and I thought she was very caring. She took the time to explain things to me, and made things less scary. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Very very RUDE !! DUMB !! I love Mercy, but do not understand why they hired this woman???

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Had this Dr. as part of my hospital stay. She was very rude when asked questions and suggested that I had a permanent blood disorder without any testing then just left. I worried for over a week until I could see my pcp who tested me for such blood disorder and all was normal. Another phacysian who was part of my treatment plan said "ignore what she said since it makes no sense and is not based on anything scientific". Avoid this doctor unless you want a doctor that doesn't want you to ask questions about your treatment and don't want what could be a terminal illness suggested based on nothing more than her delusional guess.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014