Dr. Richard A. Newman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Newman

I have three children, who have all gotten treatment with Dr. Newman, and we absolutely love him and his staff! Dr. Newman is always professional and available to answer any questions we have. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Newman has treated two of my children and I could not be any happier. He started them at an early age with palate expanders and because of it their smiles are absolutely big and beautiful. The staff is always smiling , helpful and informative. Dr. Newman has always taken the time to sit and explain anything I am unclear with regardless of how busy he may be. I can’t say enough good things about him and can’t wait for my Invisalign trays to come in so I can start my treatment!!!!! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

All 4 of my children are/have been patients with Dr. Newman and I couldn't be more pleased. Everything about being a patient there is made easier by Dr. Newman and his great staff. They are all helpful, kind and patient. My children's smiles all look amazing. I highly recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Love Dr. Newman. My sister and I have been going for our braces for the last year, and it is always a pleasurable experience. Doc and the staff are top notch !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

All of my four children are/have been patients of Dr. Newman and I couldn’t be more pleased. Everything about being a patient there is made easier by Dr. Newman and the great staff. They are helpful, kind and efficient. I highly recommend them to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Just moved to the area, a friend told me her kids went to Dr Newman. We made an appointment and had an amazing experience from start to finish. Dr. Newman is so nice! He took his time examining my son and explained to us exactly what he needed. All of the assistant are very pleasant and accommodating. We could not have been happier. Highly recommend Newman.! Orrhodontics!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Newman is the best ! My two kids are always excited for their appointments. Super short wait time, excellent care, and awesome staff! I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Our whole family has ben treated by Dr. Newman! He's the Best!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr Newman is awesome but the assistants are mediocre

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Richard A. Newman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ