Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Bowen

A great doctor. No waiting. Upbeat and positive. My broken ankle is completely healed.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Bowen is the best!!!! Knowledgeable, caring, considerate, compassionate, and fantastic surgeon!!! Would recommend him to everyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Incredible staff and doctor. Very friendly, spent time with me explaining my diagnosis and reviewed all available treatment options. Had me back to running quickly and most importantly pain free! Office and treatment rooms very clean and neat.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I had a great appointment. Spent plenty of time with me, saw me when I showed up early. Explained everything to me clearly, took the time to explain the surgery and really helped me through it and explain my options. He and his assistant, Brittany was very nice and I look forward to seeing them again. By far the most hands on doctor with helping and doing other things around the office. There is only one exam room from what I saw and he is the only doctor, which is fine with me. Exam room was a very good size and they had an x-ray machine there in office so no going somewhere else for that, although I will have to go somewhere else for an MRI. I never felt rushed, never felt like he was just trying to get me out the door and Brittany even took the time to email me information and help me with different insurance stuff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Bowen is great. I recently saw him at his new clinic, Eastside Foot and Ankle. I had seen him at the Portland Clinic and I totally disagree with other's saying he was too rushed. Especially now, he spent extra time making sure I understood what he told me before I left. I wouldn't see any other podiatrist! He's fantastic :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr. Bowen is The Best Podiatrist and Ankle Surgeon in the NW!! He is personable and compassionate as well as professional...Very wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Bowen was amazing! Not only was he personable but he was so knowledgeable! This guy really knows his stuff. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Bowen was great; he did surgery on my foot 4/18/12; however, for my last appt. I saw a different doctor - Dr. Bowen was GONE - w/o any explanation. My only complaint is I wasn't told anything as to why he was no longer with Portland Clinic.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I saw Bowen 6 days ago and I still haven't received my presciption. They were supposed to call it in for Rite Aid for me to pick it up. I went there that same evening, the following day and still no prisciption. I called the office the next day and they didn't have anything on file. I went to Rite Aid again yesterday and still no presciption. I am going to call them again today. I hope to get presciption because my toe hurts when I walk. I am pissed off. The doctor saw me for like 2 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I saw Dr. Bowen at 2 different appointments and he would rush out of each appointment like he didn't have time to answer a few questions. Both times he checked my injury gave me a status on how I was doing and would start heading out the door after about 4 minutes. I could barely get him to stop and answer a few important questions like - how do I prevent this in the future? Or how long do I wear the inserts that he gave me to heal my stress fracture? If you go to see Dr. Bowen you better have your questions ready as soon as he arrives for your visit. Because if you don't catch him in the first few minutes he'll be out the door on to the next patient before you can take a breath.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Brian M. Bowen's Credentials

• Des Moines University (Grad. 2005)

UnitedHealthcare