Ratings for Dr. Scott Goldman

Plan on being seen at least an hour to hour and a half after your appointment time. Happens every time I go there. Staff is matter of fact and Doctor is rushed. Probably go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

i have been a patient of Goldman for over 25 years. He always smiles & hugs me when I visit. He was not only my doctor but my daughters too. Dr. Goldman is deceptive & manipulative, he acts like he's there to help you, while at the same time calculating the dollars anyway he can. His staff only follow his orders to not get fired. When Dr. Goldman is not there the staff blast the music & run around acting like children in a play-yard. This includes his PA Andrew who could care less about patients. Goldman in 2011 did my meniscus knee tear. He told me I'd probably end up needing a total knee replacement. Yeah..!! In 2012 Goldman did another meniscus knee due to the pain & swelling never stopping after a year. Then Andrew saw 2013 my same knee meniscus was torn in two places but it's stable. Andrew NEVER talked to Goldman or a follow up. Goldman had VIP, i had the benefit of taking home demoral in needles to inject myself. I got PT free, Goldman would just accept what the ins. co. paid. Ray runs the pharmacy line, but Sexual harassed me Icky....!!! Ray told me once my ins. Co. Wanted me to take a urine test. I complied. But when I called blue cross I learned Ray was lying. I phoned Goldman I made an appt & went in with a 300.00 bill for drug testing. I said I'm not paying, why can't your office be honest with me, I felt hurt. Goldman torn the bill & said I was ok. He should've been honest w/me because everything we'd been thru in past yrs. Goldman also did a shoulder surgery on me. He did a rotator cuff surgery. I caught a horrible staph infection. He sent me off to an infectious disease doctor (2005) the infection eat down to my bone. I had am nurses & pm nurses with a pic line giving me IV meds. My daughter was away at college & tore her meniscus & I took her out of school, flew her home (across country) to Goldman; he did her surgery. She never recovered & never wanted to see Goldman again. My daughter was eventually kicked off the soccer team & lost her scholarship, needless to say she was devastated & hated Goldman who ruined her & my knees. I found out who repaired Kobe Bryant's knee & took her to him & thank God, he healed my daughter; she's back to playing soccer. But Goldman messed both of us up. The last time I saw Andrew, the main troll, he said my knee was very swollen, gave me a RX & said good bye. The next morning a get an 8am letter delivered to my home telling me to NEVER come back to Dr. Goldman's office, they will not EVER see me again. When I tried to find out why, Andrew, Goldman nor his staff would talk or tell. I cried because I felt really screwed. My primary care doctor said, "Just walk in his office & ask why he doesn't want you as a patient after 25 yrs.? So I did, Dr. Goldman stepped away from everyone & when I asked, he said he'd call & tell me. Well he lied, he never called, but did send another overnight letter saying do not ever come in his office like that again he'd appreciate it. In the letter he still wasn't man enough to tell me what it was Andrew said, thought or felt, that he would make this whimp (which I view him as now) Goldman after so many yrs just cut me off like that. I cried because it felt like losing a family member & never knowing why. I was hurt & confused. Andrew had known me 1 year but Goldman 25 yrs. with my daughter, mom, husband & brother; we all were his patients. I feel Goldman is a liar, cheat, full of ish, who smiles in your face, screws up your body & then isn't man enough to talk to you face to face as a man. A 25 yr relationship gone. What could Andrew have said behind my back & then why wasn't I given the respect to be heard by Goldman if I did something wrong. I would not recommend a fly to Goldman because he messed up my daughters knee, made her lose her scholarship & almost had her suicidal. Goldman messed up my knee also. I'd never again let him touch me after 2 surgeries to the shoulder & 2 surgeries to my knee. I feel he wanted to do the 3rd knee surgery for money & to put me in a position of needing a total knee replacement, NO THANKS SCOTT. Not to mention Goldman gave me 5 steroid injection sometimes in one day, so many medrol dose packs that it stopped the blood flow to my hips & they both dried up & broke. Goldman NEVER told me I should get ONLY 3 cortisone shots a year. He NEVER TOLD ME A SIDE EFFECT IS BLOOD FLOW STOPS GOING TO THE HIPS & THEY COULD DRY UP & BREAK, NO NO NO. He has literally changed my life forever, he doesn't even give a hoot about me. What a coward what a crook....!!!! Please find another doctor this one will smile in your face & stab you in your back at the same time for the money. Dr. Goldman will reap what he has sown & how he's cribbled people & dosnt even care. I have been crippled on a walker since Goldman last operated on my knee for the second & last time. #HORRIBLE #HORRIBLE RUN FOR THE BOARDER FROM Dr. Scott Goldman he is a cold-blooded son of a gun. Some help Goldman you need it

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I wouldn't reccomend dr. Goldman to an enemy. He screwed up a simple knee surgery and it opened up. I ended up being on a wound vac for a year. I lost my knee cap and I had many plastic surgeries to my knee. He ruined a big part of my life. I had to learn to walk again. His staff and AP are great. But if they aren't he will humiliate them in front of his patients. I felt he was all about the money. He talked a good game but when it came down to my knee opening up and showing the bone he shipped me off to Loma Linda. Thank God for the doctors there. By the way I didn't do anything to cause the surgery site to split open. I went to change the dressing and it was wide open. It was terrifying. Beware! He could have done my surgery othoscopicly because it was just to clean up the knee. Instead he opened the knee up longer opening than what they do for a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I absolutely love this Dr office. Andrew the PA is so very nice & explains everything to me. I get cortisone shots in my back from him & he freezes the area & i hardly feel any pain. The wait time is not very long & the receptionist is nice & gets to you promptly. My Daughter had surgery from Dr goldman for a rotar cuff tear. She is only in her thirtys & she regained full range of motion in her arm now after PT. He is an excellent surgeon & doctor, extremely caring & explains everything. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Goldman is a Dr first and a businessman second. He's a compassionate and caring person.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Almost everyone in office is very helpful, prompt, and rofessional. The PT staff is awesome. The wait time to see dr is a little long but it's worth it. Dr Goldman is devoted to you, your time, and is not in a rush. He explains and answers questions. He knows what he's doing, very personable, and effective.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Have had several occasions to visit Dr Goldman's office over the last several years. yes, the waiting room gets rather busy. Plan on it. It's a huge help that they do both X-ray AND MRI imaging right in the office. No need to make an appointment somewhere else. P/A Andrew has been good with me, and the impingement surgery Dr Goldman did several years ago worked like magic. Granted, most ortho surgery ends up damaging muscle, ligiments, etc., so figure on a long and sometimes painful recovery. It's the nature of the business. The Phyical Therapy facility located next to Dr Goldman's office, (operated by Dr Goldman), is well equipped and staffed. The team there has been very helpful to me on numerous occasions with knee, back and shoulder problems. Never a problem scheduling visits around my work schedule. In all, I wouldn't go anywhere else for my ortho needs.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Goldman is such a nice man. He takes his time and answers his page if you page him through the exchange. He is knowledgeable and confident. The surgery is new, and there has been some complications, so we will see how the healing goes. His staff however, especially Andrew doesn't seem to care about the patients. I will not go to him. Also, if you leave a message Dr. Goldman might not get it because his staff says they will leave the message, but they did not in my case.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

The PA Dr Tamura could care less about his patients, spent 2 minutes in room said I had a broken ankle and then talked and joked with staff for rest of visit. Did not how me how to use crutches and never returned a SINGLE phone call that I made when I had concerns regarding my injury. I would not take a stray dog to this place. At least let me feel like a person instead of just antoher broken ankle, the whole place should ashamed of the way I have been treated, except for the man who put my cast on, he was awesome. But the rest can go to.......

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

One year after my ACL replacement and I'm still in terrible pain and walk with a limp...after surgery had a large hard lump on the side of my leg - I was told it was probably fluid and would go away...it did about 11 months after surgery - large varicose veins and pain in that location. I continue therapy at his office and continued to tell his assistant (never saw Dr. Goldman again after the surgery). Andrew continued to tell me the pain would go away - it takes a year to heal from this surgery. It's been over a year - continued awful pain and knee swelling. Appointments are given, then when you arrive in his office, the waiting time is at least two hours- other patients agreed! Staff was rude. I made payments on my deductible ($600) I made all but one payment and was turned to collection, staff said it was a mistake they didn't remember that I had made a payment two weeks before they turned me to collections. I will go somewhere else for an evaluation and continued care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Scott Goldman's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med