Ratings for Dr. Scott Goldman

Dr. Goldman's knowledge is incredible. He diagnosed me with a rare disorder and was 100% accurate

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Goldman's PA Frantz for fractured ankle over the summer. Although they do run a wait so does every other specialist so I won't knock them on that. At least they were worth the wait. His staff was very personable and Frantz took his time with me and explained all involved in my recovery. I would highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Plan on being seen at least an hour to hour and a half after your appointment time. Happens every time I go there. Staff is matter of fact and Doctor is rushed. Probably go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I wouldn't reccomend dr. Goldman to an enemy. He screwed up a simple knee surgery and it opened up. I ended up being on a wound vac for a year. I lost my knee cap and I had many plastic surgeries to my knee. He ruined a big part of my life. I had to learn to walk again. His staff and AP are great. But if they aren't he will humiliate them in front of his patients. I felt he was all about the money. He talked a good game but when it came down to my knee opening up and showing the bone he shipped me off to Loma Linda. Thank God for the doctors there. By the way I didn't do anything to cause the surgery site to split open. I went to change the dressing and it was wide open. It was terrifying. Beware! He could have done my surgery othoscopicly because it was just to clean up the knee. Instead he opened the knee up longer opening than what they do for a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I absolutely love this Dr office. Andrew the PA is so very nice & explains everything to me. I get cortisone shots in my back from him & he freezes the area & i hardly feel any pain. The wait time is not very long & the receptionist is nice & gets to you promptly. My Daughter had surgery from Dr goldman for a rotar cuff tear. She is only in her thirtys & she regained full range of motion in her arm now after PT. He is an excellent surgeon & doctor, extremely caring & explains everything. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Goldman is a Dr first and a businessman second. He's a compassionate and caring person.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Almost everyone in office is very helpful, prompt, and rofessional. The PT staff is awesome. The wait time to see dr is a little long but it's worth it. Dr Goldman is devoted to you, your time, and is not in a rush. He explains and answers questions. He knows what he's doing, very personable, and effective.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Have had several occasions to visit Dr Goldman's office over the last several years. yes, the waiting room gets rather busy. Plan on it. It's a huge help that they do both X-ray AND MRI imaging right in the office. No need to make an appointment somewhere else. P/A Andrew has been good with me, and the impingement surgery Dr Goldman did several years ago worked like magic. Granted, most ortho surgery ends up damaging muscle, ligiments, etc., so figure on a long and sometimes painful recovery. It's the nature of the business. The Phyical Therapy facility located next to Dr Goldman's office, (operated by Dr Goldman), is well equipped and staffed. The team there has been very helpful to me on numerous occasions with knee, back and shoulder problems. Never a problem scheduling visits around my work schedule. In all, I wouldn't go anywhere else for my ortho needs.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Goldman is such a nice man. He takes his time and answers his page if you page him through the exchange. He is knowledgeable and confident. The surgery is new, and there has been some complications, so we will see how the healing goes. His staff however, especially Andrew doesn't seem to care about the patients. I will not go to him. Also, if you leave a message Dr. Goldman might not get it because his staff says they will leave the message, but they did not in my case.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

The PA Dr Tamura could care less about his patients, spent 2 minutes in room said I had a broken ankle and then talked and joked with staff for rest of visit. Did not how me how to use crutches and never returned a SINGLE phone call that I made when I had concerns regarding my injury. I would not take a stray dog to this place. At least let me feel like a person instead of just antoher broken ankle, the whole place should ashamed of the way I have been treated, except for the man who put my cast on, he was awesome. But the rest can go to.......

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Scott Goldman's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Multiplan