Ratings for Dr. Rodney M. Samuelson

Miss him tremendously and hope he returns to practice.....brilliant surgeon and compassionate man, a winning combination..

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I miss Dr. Samuelson...I placed my life in his competent hands and would do so again.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Samuelson is one of the best surgeons I have had the opportunity to help fix my conditions for me. He has performed One carpel tunnel release and two ulnar nerve releases for me. Every time I seen him he never is rude when I tell him I think is wrong and he listens, he also gives great detailed information to what is going on and shows you all testing weather an image or blood and shows you what is found.I would recommend Dr. Samuelson to everyone I know if they need his type of services. Him and is Medical Assistant's are the greatest and help alot.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Samuelson has performed a lumbar laminectomy and open carpal release surgeries on me. His professionalism, integrity, skill, and knowledge are unparalleled. I have complete confidence in him and highly recommend him. He made me feel well cared for and listened to and took time to answer all my questions. In a field of managed health care Dr. Samuelson stands tall among the rest.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Rodney M. Samuelson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)