Ratings for Dr. Megan Delimata

Excellent doctor, great bedside manners and personal culture. Painless procedures and very nice office settings. The only issue I had was with office staff, they were nice except had to wait on hold for a while. They are very busy so I guess that's why.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

poor service - they will not call you or release information to you concerning lab results even if you need treatment - in my case I had to wait a month after my procedure to get an appointment in order to find out that I had an infection and needed three medications. As a result of that visit they had me do another lab test and as of this writing they refuse to tell me if the test was positive or not - I have to wait until the next appointment - also- forget about seeing Dr Dilimata for the follow up even if she performed a procedure - you either are forced to see the PA or wait 4-5 weeks for an appointment with her, and even then you may show up and find yourself seeing the PA

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Delimata is excellent. I have been going to her for quite some time now and feel comfortable with her as my Doctor. She has helped me with treatment for my Severe Crohn's and Colitis. One thing I like about her is that she has an excellent memory, and she takes the time to sit down and explain things to you before proceeding. The reason why I gave the office staff a "3" is because for some reason they have gone downhill since the beginning of the year. They can sometimes be rude when I have multiple questions, and have taken over a week to respond to my prescription company to get a prescription filled. Also, I would not recommend Mr. Perry Moore. His bedside manner is not as professional as Dr. Delimata's, and he seems to lack empathy for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014