Ratings for Dr. Constance A. Smiley

She doesn't listen and plays on the computer all the time/thinks she lacks computer skills/will change /she needs to leave as she likes her vacations too often

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Smiley has been my mother's primary care physician for more than a decade. Her straightforward approach to senior health is very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Didn't feel this Doctor EVER listens to my concerns. She seems to rush from patient to patient. Unfriendly front staff. Long wait time in waiting room just to be called.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

When I made my appointment the scheduler was rude. That should of been my first indication that this was not going to be a good experience. At the clinic there was noone at the front desk to register me in. She didn't show up for close to 10 minutes. In the waiting room I waited almost 30 minutes just to be seen and another 15 in the patient room to see the doctor. Dr. Smiley came off as not the friendliest and evasive. I was extremely uncomfortable because she lacks social skills and her bedside manner wasn't the best. My lab results took almost a month to come in but I had to call them numerous times to get my results. The nurse will NOT call you back if you leave a message. If looking for a good doctor I would not recommend to my family or friends.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Smiley and her entire staff is amazing!! You may not get a next day appointment but that is because she is so loved. She saved my life!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Smiley's for over twenty years. She is thorough, knowledgeable and very professional. She is down to earth and concerned about your health. She never belittles you or makes you feel that you are wasting her time. Dr. Smiley cares about your health and well being. She or one of her staff will always return your calls. She will refer you to the appropriate specialist if you need one and keeps ups with your progress. I have recommended her to friends that have seen her and they all have been pleased with Doctor Smiley as well.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Smiley by a friend in 2001. I have not been disappointed in the service Dr. Smiley provides. The environment is so welcoming and caring when she enters the room. She never seems hurried although I believe her practice is large. What a great lady and professional. She has an open personality and she always seems to enjoy a light joke as she herself can also return the favor. I have gladly referred my friends to her and they love her too!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Anyone who went to Purdue University and then OU Medical School is great in my book. Seriously, Dr. Smiley is one of the most competent and compassionate doctors one could have as a PCP. She forms a bond with her patience that is much appreciated. Her sincere concern for your health and well being, both physically and emotionally, is paramount. Medicine obviously isn't just a job with her, it is a passion.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I love Dr Smiley and her staff. Very professional, polite, friendly. I left her for awhile for a dr closer to my job, but, did not receive the care and attentiveness that I get from Dr Smiley. I hurriedly went back to her. As far as I am concerned, she is one of the rare dr's that really truly cares about my health concerns. I will never leave her again. I feel like part of the office family, really, they are that wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Smiley is very intelligent. She's not afraid to tell you the truth about the situation and if it's outside her knowledge base she never hesitates to refer you to a specialist. She is very personable. She listens well, addresses all of my concerns and takes all the time she needs with me. Will never change doctors!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Constance A. Smiley's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Illinois