Ratings for Dr. Shera Sugibayashi

There are doctors in this world that cares for their patients and those that are in for the money. Dr. Sugibayashi is all about her patients needs and care. Although I was referred to her I am comfortable with her and her staff and will be changing providers.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Misdiagnosed my symptoms. When I asked about the other symptoms, she ignored me and insisted I had an illness I knew I did not have. I ended up in the ER three times over the course of two days because of her misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

What a waste of my time and money. Told Dr. Shera Sugibayashi my issues and the answers she gave me, I could've just googled it! That's not the worst part! I drove in from Ewa for a 10:45 appointment at the Queens POB 3. Didn't get to see the doctor until 11:15. We talked for 5 minutes then she left the room and made me wait. I became irate and I told her that I hope she doesn't bill me for this visit (especially after making me wait). In a sarcastic and rude voice she said "Oh you WILL get billed." Dr. Tina Chun (best OBGYN) delivered my babies and after she passed away, Dr Reina Harris became my doctor whom I really liked. When Dr. Harris left, I got stuck with Dr. Shera Sugibayashi. I will definitely take my business and excellent health plan somewhere else!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I went to this doctor aftee i read some good comments on the internet but VERY dissatisfied and disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have seen three different OBGYNs in Honnolulu. Dr. Sugibayashi is the ONLY one I've liked. I left my other two after just a couple appointments. Dr. Sugibayashi I'm staying with!! I'm going through my first pregnancy with her and she makes me feel like I'm in fantastic hands. She's knowledgeable and had fantastic bedside manner. Very helpful and even gets me to relax. :) That is a challenge!! Love her and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Very helpful and knowledgable. She called the day after for a post operation summary of what was done. Very friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. Sheera S. does not listen and care about her patients. She just needs another insurance holder. Very disappointing experience. Do not make an appointment there. Find another "specialist."

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Shera Sugibayashi's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

AHC