Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Amini

EVERY SINGLE APPOINTMENT I've had, I've had to wait at least 45 minutes (and up to 1.5hr) in the main waiting room. I've had to leave and reschedule for later twice because it gets ridiculous waiting and hearing "oh, it will be just a while longer" for so long. This ain't my first rodeo with nephrologists, so having him run tests and not give me the results, not ask questions other than "why are you here?" And then tell me that my kidney pain is from lifting and to do stretches and take Tylenol is beyond unacceptable. I've gone in several times and there was no treatment plan recommended, no discussion of where I am in the progression of my disease, and no discussion of pain management options other than the Tylenol and stretches. Turns out that that's his policy: zero pain management. So, FYI, if you want a nephologist that will look at you and your condition from a holistic standpoint, go somewhere else. Where? Beats me. But don't go to this guy. You'll end up waiting forever and get nothing in return except a bill for the doctors visits. TL;DR: HUGE WASTE OF TIME. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY. ZERO INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM HIM.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Ahmed Amini's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)