Ratings for Dr. Duncan J. Shields

We have been seeing Dr. Shields for about nine years and have always received excellent care and advice from him. Compared to other chiropractors we have been treated by in this area, he is much more thorough, creative, insightful and effective. While others seem to have a "routine" that they go through, he does not use a repetitive formula for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Shields is an exceptional Chiropractor. He is extremely thorough in every part of his practice. His years of experience will benefit anyone who crosses his threshold. Knowledge, adjustments, therapy, exercise; Dr. Shields explains everything in great detail. You will be in GREAT HANDS! -Kacy T

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Shields is phenomenal. He has immense experience in exercise and rehabilitation and has helped me to be able to live without pain, which has allowed me to resume all of the activities I love (golf, dancing, tennis...) I'm me again! I have referred others in my family as well as work and they have been equally happy. I like it that he isn't a 'one size fits all' doctor and instead seems to take care in helping each unique individual. I'm very glad I discovered him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Shields is the best Chiropractor I have ever been to. He takes the time to listen and spends all the time needed. I wish I had found him years ago. I have passed his name onto others.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr. Duncan J. Shields's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1989)

Health Net