Ratings for Dr. Leo Francis Quinn

The wait for this Doctor at Glazier Medical Clinic was 2.5 hours!! He did not take my blood pressure, temperature and tried to examine me without washing his hands after treating a noticeably "flu sick" patient.I was rushed out of his office with a "xray requisition"but no real help! Dr. Quinn is a "Ghetto Doctor"working in a terribly managed, under-staffed, "dirty" Clinic. He was not worth the "horrible" wait!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Superb doctor. He is knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Although people have said that getting an appointment to be seen by Dr.Quinn takes a long time, I have always found him to be very good at what he does. It is worth the wait.BUT !!! ... I would have given him a 0 out of 10 on privacy and was actually debating to call the college of physicians when a relative of mine told me that Dr. Quinn had discussed with him things about me that were very private and was shocked to find out Dr. Quinn did not hesitate to discuss me without my permission with this relative. I think although Dr. Quinn is a VERY GOOD doctor when it comes to knowledge; I think in this one he flunked totally. As a result I have changed family physician and I hope that Dr. Quinn does not repeat the mistake he's done with me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Quinn has been my doctor all my 33 years and longer for the rest of my family. Wait time is long to get an appointment but well worth the wait if it isn't urgent. The wait time in the waiting room is long but that's because he doesn't have a rotating door pushing pills. I will be sad when the time comes that he retires.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Quinn has been our family physician for over 25 years and we have found him to be patient and very caring. Although he is very knowledgeable, he never hesitates to refer us to a specialist to get their perspective on our individual needs. There are times when it has been difficult to get an appointment to see him, however, it is always worth the wait and certainly in our minds, a reflection of his excellent service. He is also not a pill pushing Doctor, which is another reason we feel so fortunate to have him as our family physician. Our family considers ourselves to be very blessed to be on his Roster ... keep up the good work Dr. Quinn and don't EVER retire!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Quinn was mine and my family's doctor for over 30 years. He is a great doctor who takes the time to explain when you don't understand, and comes up with quirky home remedies that actually work most times. Unfortunately my family and I have decided to change doctors due to the fact that it is VERY difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Quinn in under 3 weeks, the waiting time in his reception area has never been less than 1/2 hour in the past few years and it seems that he is rushed all the time. I feel that his level of patient care has declined somewhat. I regret that I have had to change doctors but my family's needs are my priority.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Dr. Quinn is at best an average doctor, who by taking on so many patients, has lost the one thing that doctor's need, which is a good relationship with their patients. He has been my family doctor for over 25 years, but now cannot even remember my name without looking at his paperwork, and then asks about my family, as he stumbles for their names, some of whom he has treated for nearly 40 years. On my last visist to him, he seemed rather shocked to find out my grandmother had passed on, who was a patient of his for a long time, and she had been gone for seven years. In recent years, I have not seen him, mainly because if I'm sick long enough to get an appointment with him, I'd already have been dead had I not gone elsewhere. He obviously needs to cut back on the amount of patients he takes, and spend a lot more time worrying about the patients he does have.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Quinn has been my doctor for the last 35 years, however, on the 2 occaisions in 2006 I needed to see a doctor I could not get in to see him.The waiting time for an appointment was over three weeks. I went to see the doctor on call each time I went away happy. So what is the big sweat about not having a family doctor you cannot get in to see them when you need them!! Also if you are admitted to the hospital very few general practioners have hospital priviledges.In the last ten years I have probably been to the doctor four times and I don't waste his valuable time, but perhaps if I went to see him everytime I had a hangnail his receptionist would remember me and get me in a little sooner!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

I have recently changed Dr's, but Had Dr Quinn for all 33 yrs of my life. He is a nice person but very hard to get in to see because he has so much on the go. Even when I had an appointment, I would end up waiting at least 1/2 hr to see him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Hello, Dr.Quinn has been our family doctor for some 30 years now. He has cared for my parents, myself and my children for which i have been very greatful and dread the thought of one day having to find a new doctor. He is great and yes very busy but if need be we go to urgent care on Tuesdays to see him. He is not a pill pusher but the complete opposite and that is the one thing i love most about him. He is very professional and he makes you comfortable in any situation. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007