Ratings for Dr. David L. Hartenbower

I went to Dr Hartenbower for over 30 years and he has the best personality of any doctor I've ever been to. He never rushes you as most docs do and he always visits with you to calm you down before taking your blood pressure. I've moved to Northern Cal and no longer see him but if I ever have a problem I would fly down to L.A. for his second opinion. Unfortunate that I can't find doctors up here with such an easy going & fun personality. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr Hartenbower is a fantastic Doctor. He is my primary care Physician. His office staff are caring and kind. They always accommodate you for last minute appointments. You never have to wait to see him. And he makes sure to check EVERYTHING. I highly recommend him to everyone I know. What a great find I made when I randomly picked him from a blue cross book six years ago.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

has been my md for 28 years. I love him! A great doctor and someone who always cares.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

I have to say, he misdiagnosed my tinea versicolor and he's been wrong on a couple other minor things, but he's a really nice guy. I'm sure he's a lot more knowledgeable regarding his specialty (internal medicine). He makes time and cares for his patients. I've recommended him to several people, who have all been happy with him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. David L. Hartenbower's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

HIP