Ratings for Dr. Dennis C. Casad

Casad Chiropractic has been amazing in my pain relief. The information they provide for a healthy life has been a blessing to me not only in Chiropractic but Allergy as well.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Very professional. This was my first chiropractic experience. I recommended my wife to Dr Casad & now we are both satisfied patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Casad and Dr. Rainbow are our families chiropractic sports doctors. We call on them before anyone. My son knows when he needs to go. They are fantastic and knowledgable. They know how to teach you to take care of yourself!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Drs Casad and Rainbow are the best ever! They have always relieved my issues within a few visits. They have also helped with overall health and problems that Kaiser couldn't/wouldn't fix!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Casad for over 15 years and have recommended both the office and Dr Casad to many,many other people over the years. His knowledge is amazing..........they are great at working you in when you are in need or finding a way to work around your schedule.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I had a Sciatica Nerve issue and had a limited amount of time for Dr. Casad to see me for I was leaving for Denver. He made the first adjustment on Friday and gave me his home number in the event I need more help, but asked that I call to let him know how I was doing the next day. I was able to be fit in with two other appointments which were of some relief for my flight. I have been a patient with Dr. Casad since 2002.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I went to Dr. Rainbow for a new type of treatment. I have had lifelong allergies to cats. With one very pleasant hour long session, my allergies disappeared! A miracle. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Professional, compassionate, intelligent chiropractic care, starting with the front office professionals on through to the doctors. I would recommend to anyone needing chiropractic care and/or allergy relief through their allergy clinic.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Easily the nicest Chiropractor I have been to. Very knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

On Feb 3, 2014 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 The doctors and staff are all very caring, knowledgeable, thorough & compassionate. The hours are convenient and the staff goes out of their way to accommodate your schedule. My husband and both adult children are patients also and are very pleased with the care and results.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Dennis C. Casad's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1976)