You may also like

Dr. Han is well trained as he did a Surgical Residency at Tri-City Hospital after Podiatry College. He has an easy manner, yet meticulous in care and detail. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Sometimes you have to wait a few minutes past your appointment time... but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr Han is awesome! He always answers my questions and is very thorough. I have always felt confident that I am getting the best care and treatment. His staff is great as well!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Great Dr. He listens, explains, takes care of patients and fam. GREAT DR.!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Great staff and excellent doctor. He always takes time to explain everything step of his treatments and listens to your questions. I had surgery on my ankle due to years of sprains swelling and pain, and I had a great recovery with minimal pain. I saw Dr Han every week and he even gave me his home phone number in case I had any issues!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. James Han's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Han is well trained as he did a Surgical Residency at Tri-City Hospital after Podiatry College. He has an easy manner, yet meticulous in care and detail. Hi..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Han is awesome! He always answers my questions and is very thorough. I have always felt confident that I am getting the best care and treatment. His staff i..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. He listens, explains, takes care of patients and fam. GREAT DR.!!!!"

November 14, 2014