Ratings for Dr. Olga Kharevich

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

one of my friends told me about this doctor,i went for a consult,this doctor is very knowledgeable and helpful Dr Kharevich will be my dentist and i will surely tell my family and friends about her keep up your good work Doctor

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

I met Dr. Kharevich about four to five years ago and I have been stuck since! She is very nice and caring throughout her procedures, and takes her time to perfect. She is knowledgeable professionaly due to her previous studies in europe and the US. She did my implants so neatly, that I recovered in no time. One thing admirable about Dr. Kharevich is that she always checked up on me as a patient to make sure I was recovering well. She is the type of doctor that works hands on with her patients, and takes the effort to gain their trust.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I have known Dr. Kharevich for a long time.The most important thing that I can trust her as being my dentist. She cares not just about great looking smile but how professionaly work has done.She has alot of experience working in Europe and US. Quality is excellent. I definitely recommend to have Dr. Kharevich as your family dentist. If you want healthy and beautiful teeth get a treatment from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

She is very knowledgeable, experienced, gentle. I had wonderful experience with Dr. Olga Kharevich. She is that rare professional who truly loves her profession. I am happy I found her, now I feel safe for doing my implants (grafting surgery went very well without any complications).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Kharevich is one of the best doctors I've ever met. She was very professional during my treatment and rehabilitation period. She answered all my questions and explained all problems that could happen during and after the treatment.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

She is always late. My very first appointment with her she was running behind by 45min. On my second office visit I waited an hour and 10 min. I was about to leave. And now, here I am at my third appointment, and she is not even at the office yet!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011