Ratings for Dr. Romani Nashid

Quick wait time and excellent service! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Amazing dentist Dr. Nashid and all his staff. Thanks a lot.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Romani Nashid and his staff are second to none. If we all cared for each other half as much as these people, the world would be a much better place. Dan Smith

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I was a little bit late of my appointment and expected that the staffs are disappointed. But they are still very helpful and friendly and the assistant made sure that I am okay while they were cleaning my teeth. I would for sure come back to this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

The care is consistently friendly and welcoming with every interaction.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I haven't been to a dentist in years. My wisdom tooth got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. I came here. I worked with Dr. Amy, and let me tell you, she was absolutely amazing. She was friendly, told me everything that was going on. I would totally recommend Dr. Amy to anyone. She put my anxiety to rest just by doing her job. Every other staff member I interacted with today was also amazing. 10/10.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Very friendly staff. Doctor and staff are very thorough in their work and knowledgeable. You feel absolutely at home and comfortable. Everything is clearly explained and you get your questions answered. Doctor listens patiently, is jovial but very focused on his work and what the stalk are doing.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Nashid!! Such an excellent dentist, explains everything before he does it.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

A big thank you to Dr.Amy. I have child who needs reaching out little bit more . And Amy did it. It was already stressful situation to me as a parent but at the end I had nothing to stress about . She was explaining everything to my daughter . Professional and knowledgable with smile on her face . Highly recommend. Dr . Romani did my check up and cleaning . Very pleasant and knowledgeable and honest. Staff is pleasant and nice .

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Excellent dentist very honest very reasonable only one lady gave me some bad vibes but the rest of the staff was amazing friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018