Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Meiners

I can not thank Dr.Meiners and her staff at Communicare enough! They made me feel comfortable and the amount of professionalism Dr. Meiners has is nothing short of amazing. She was very friendly and changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have been to see this doctor several times over the past year. Each time I have had absolutely no complaints. The doctor is young, energetic, and is EXTREMELY good at letting you know exactly what she is going to do before she does it. The surrounding staff was also very friendly. I have had a cleaning, multiple fillings, and a crown done there and everything came out looking great and without any pain. I highly recommend this doctor, especially for those people, like myself, who are generally afraid of the dentist. Dr. Meiners has always made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Meiners was very good with my kids. They were scared to go to the dentist before but not anymore. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011