Ratings for Dr. Katarzyna A. Kohler

The people who have left the comments saying that Dr. Kohler is very close-minded and has a chip on her shoulder are clearly confusing her with Dr. Grawey, who is a very, very opinionated and overly assertive doctor. Dr. Kohler is very open-minded and respectful of her patients decisions. As to the charging practices, Dr. Kohler has nothing to do with that. Dr. Grawey owns the practice and sets the policy.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

1000$ people. AFTER insurance. Twins. One visit and one procedure, billed at 750$. Agree with the interpersonal and practice management comments below. Don't waste your money. The procedure changed nothing in my breastfeeding and now my kid is having articulation problems several years later.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

The best, friendliest, and knowledgeable doctor I've taken my family to. Including oh so helpful things for breastfeeding mommas!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

We have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Kohler! She gives great advice that is based in the more homeopathic approach, which I really appreciate. She listens well and answers any questions you might have. I'm sad to see that she is leaving the practice.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Kohler has a very closed-minded approach to breastfeeding. I went in to get my son's tongue and lip tie lasered, and I was lectured about what I was supposed to do to breastfeed successfully - breastfeed every 2 hours, then after he was done feeding I needed to pump, then give him what I pumped, then give him a formula supplement. This would take me nearly 2 hours and then I'd have to start again! Totally unrealistic. And she wanted me on a zillion herbs, a hospital grade pump and other accoutrements. Keep in mind, I came in to get my son's lip and tongue clipped. Very overwhelming, glad to see she is moving on.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Had a great experience getting my 2 week old little one's lip and tongue tie fixed. She talks really fast but was very friendly and professional

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

She seems to take any opportunity to charge for 2 people in 1 visit. Any issues you have, the response seems to be to see a specialist. Although she seems great upon first impressions, her true colors shine through very quickly. She is very unprofessional, as is Dr. Growey. Just getting lab work or a Rx is like getting my child to clean his room.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

She seems to have a bit of a chip on her shoulder. I came with a friend to my appointment in order to address breast feeding issues with my baby. My friend member sat silently in room while doctor proceeded to lecture me about my "over supply" and talk down to me as though I had done something wrong. She recommended block feeding. she then turned to my friend and stated "what? You disagree?!" as though she was ready to pick a fight with her too. This lady clearly has issues. Will not be returning.

Submitted July 18, 2014