Ratings for Dr. Stefanie M. Tweedly

Very unprofessional. Her demeanor seems forced or fake. She uses phrases like "Yay you!" and "Rock on!" Didn't seem genuine at all. The worse part was that she scheduled appointments with me and forgot about them. I sat in the office waiting for 1/2 hour one time, and when I went up to the desk, they said she was out of the office. She called me later to apologize for her oversight; she was on a boat and couldn't just come in for my appointment. Another time, she called me to reschedule an appointment and then forgot she rescheduled it. Again, I waited in the office for quite some time and then went to the desk. She was in the office and had just forgotten she had rescheduled. Behavior like this does not make a client feel that she cares.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Tweedly has been extremely helpful to me. She is knowledgeable, kind, patient, and non-judgmental. Her recommendations and support have helped me to change my life for the better. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

She is very helpful and understanding. Always there for her patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Excellent! extremely helpful and understanding of anxiety/PTSD related topics. She was able to explain not only the disorders but also tailor the solutions to my situation. Would reccomend her to anyone and encourage them to stick with it you deserve it!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012