Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Dubin

Great Staff and beautiful facility! The location is easily accessible from the I-215.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Diabetes is my primary special concern, along with general physical condition. The doctor failed to order appropriate lab work, did not understand the importance of certain key test results, and was combative when challenged. I found the experience both unhelpful and upsetting. I fired him and am getting much better care by my current physician. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Went to this doctor for upper back pain. I instead of trying to figure it out he prescribed me a bunch of pain killers. I when I told him I wanted an xray he looked at me like I was crazy. I then told me I a clinicaly obese. I am 6 ft 200 pounds. I go to the gym 4 times a week. Iam mostly muscle but am at 9 percent body fat. But he is so interested I his hgc and vitamin b12 diet that he doesn't even factor muscle into weight. Anyways had been two weeks since my xray and every time I call the office whether at 10am or 2 pm they seem to always be at lunch.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Great doctor! He was extremely helpful with answering questions.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

very cool doc with excellent staff most friendly girls i know

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Dubin for over 3 years now..he is the BEST doctor here in Las Vegas!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Stephen Dubin was phenomenal. Very caring and understanding. I'd definitely recommend =]

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Stephen P. Dubin's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)