Dr. Sara H. Greer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sara H. Greer

Great!! Very personal....Soft touch too!! Easy to schedule appointments, solved my concerns right away.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Greer for about 5 years. She is thorough, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her. My wife and boys go to her too.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I love going to see Dr. Greer! She is friendly, knowledgeable, and has helped take care of all my skincare problems.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Greer is simply outstanding in both her compassion in listening to patients' issues and her excellent diagnosis and all comprehending treatment plan. She also does the best Botox ever! I’ve never felt like I was completely satisfied with my Botox until she did just the perfect amount of units,seriously perfect!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Two words: Rock Star. So knowledgeable and professional. Appreciate the straightforward and informative approach Dr. Greer has. Love the results I'm seeing. Strongly recommend. So looking forward to her new Southlake location!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I've been going to Doctor Sara Greer for 9 years, she is my go-to Dermatologist. Sara is everything you would want in a health care professional: thorough, honest, patient, passionate about her job and patients. My appointments never feels rushed, she takes her time in answering all my questions and provides honest feedback. I never feel as though she is trying to up-sell me on products or procedures. You can tell that she loves what she does and truly cares about the well being of her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Greer!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Just an excellent doctor and communicator. Took me forever to find her again when she left Southlake Dermatology for Alliance Dermatology in Roanoke. So glad to have her caring for my family again. She is special.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I too want to know where Dr. Greer is now. I've seen her since she fist started there. She's the only Dr. who finally diagnosed my rare debilitating condition. I'm in the middle of treatment and I trust no one else. Dr. Sara Greer is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and empathic to her patients. If I find her, I will post another comment here.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Sara H. Greer

Dr. Sara H. Greer's response
I will have a new location in Southlake 2018, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused for my valuable patients. Please email me at SaraGreerMD@gmail.com and I can keep you updated. Thank you for your loyalty.

Submitted December 13, 2016

Does anyone know where Dr. Greer moved to? She is incredible, and I am sad to know that she is no longer at this practice.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I had been going to Dr. Greer since 2010 when she first started there. I do not care to see any other doctor at that facility. Need to know where Dr. Greer has landed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Sara H. Greer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greer is a board-certified dermatologist. She completed her dermatology residency at Georgetown University and serves her patients with medical, surgical, and cosmetic expertise.

• English

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Texas Austin (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Southlake, TX