Dr. Sarah Blank

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sarah Blank

Dr. Blank is professional and thorough. I needed surgery, was able to schedule it quickly and easily. The surgery went well and Dr. Blank was great.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Blank is great! She is very approachable and I felt at ease discussing medical issues with her. She is patient and kind. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My experience was quite bad. I had an 8:00 am appointment. I was told to be there early to complete paperwork, so I arrived at 7:45. The receptionist arrived 20 minutes later. By 9:00, when I had yet to see Dr. Blank or anyone else, I left.

Submitted August 13, 2016

I couldn't have been more grateful for Dr. Blank when I broke my nose during the holidays while 5 months pregnant. She made time for me in her already busy schedule. She talked me through the pros and cons of different treatment options in a way that felt relatable and made me feel comfortable with my decision. Her recommended way forward ended up being exactly what I needed, as I was able to avoid extensive procedures and my nose healed properly in less time than we originally anticipated. I have recommended Dr. Blank to everyone in the area who has needed an ENT and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I came to Dr. blank with both sinus and ear infections. She prescribed medications and treatment that were effective and quick. She put me on the road to recovery in no time at all and with a gentle, thorough approach. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I took my son in for a visit to address some pain in his ears. He is usually afraid of the doctor, but Dr. Blank put him at ease and made him laugh. Not only did she fix the issue, but she followed up to make sure the care plan was going well. Thank you for making a normally stressful event into a pleasure!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Blank helped me to quickly resolve a persistent throat issue I was having. She was knowledgable, friendly and followed up with me - a rarity these days. The office staff are pleasant and the wait time was not bad.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

correctly diagnosed prob and solved it, when others had not...NO wait time...listened attentively, explained effectively, not rushed .....would highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Blank is caring , professional, and extremely thorough. She correctly diagnosed my problem, and followed through to be sure I had no other issues. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

My experience with Dr. Blank was great. Her office staff was very friendly. She took the time to explain everything to me in terms I understood, and she helped fix my problem right away! I will be referring her to my friends and family for sure.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Sarah Blank's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A native of Memphis, TN, Dr. Blank received her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University-Medical College of Virginia. Here, she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society and awarded the Dean’s Award for the highest academic achievement. Dr. Blank completed her residency training in Otolaryngology at Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis. She has trained extensively in all aspects of head and neck surgery, including pediatrics, oncology, rhinology, otology, and facial plastic surgery. She enjoys treating patients of all ages and has a special interest in general pediatric otolaryngology. Additionally, Dr. Blank’s clinical interests include the medical and surgical treatment of sinus disease and allergy, salivary gland disorders, and diseases of the thyroid and parathyroid glands. During her free time, Dr. Blank enjoys spending time with her husband and two year old daughter.

• English