Ratings for Michael C. Grady

He is so great. Really takes time to understand what is going on, even on a personal and emotional level. I really think he is a rare find.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Grady has been highly professional, compassionate, informative, and a fully present listener during each of my appointments. I recently had a bad flare up of an old back injury after I moved, and his treatment has been very helpful. He suggested the trigger point injection for a spot that has been deeply and chronically painful for 22 years. I experienced almost immediate and lasting pain relief from the first injection, and I am immensely grateful for that. It is with the absence of the chronic pain there that I realize just how bad it has been and how ingrained my coping and high pain tolerance has been in my lifestyle and movement limitations. This has given me a taste of what life could be like without chronic back pain, and has inspired me to take the first steps in changing my working life to better fit my physical needs and health goals. With CONFIDENCE and a FULL HEART I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Grady!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Doctor Grady is incredibly smart and helpful. He has been my primary care physician for over three years and has helped me overcome back pain and muscle soreness. I really appreciate his professionalism and kindness. I am also grateful for the fact that he treats me like an equal and a colleague rather than trying to elevate himself above me like my previous physician. My first visit with him lasted over an hour and I felt like he was really good at teasing out all the necessary and relevant information in that time.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr Grady asked questions and listened well to understand me and my overall health status. He explained treatment options for my chronic shoulder and neck pain and tightness. We decided initially on bone manipulation treatments and then added trigger point injection therapy for the more stubborn knots in my shoulders and neck. I now have reduced pain and tightness overall, as well as, improved range of motion in my neck.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

He is very skilled, knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012