Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Buono

Dr. Buono ensures that your health and happiness are a priority... she took her time to make sure all risks were explained and understood in detail, and then she made magic happen with her skill and experience! She did such an amazing job and is the very best! The most impressive thing about her is how much she knows and cares about her patients, and the results that she creates are beautiful!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Buono is great. Two times I went to her for botox injections around my eyes and once for fillers in my cheeks and lips. She is very knowledgeable and honest when discussing options, and never tried to talk me into getting anything extra (which some Drs will do). She is funny and takes time to make sure her patients understand the products she uses and any potential risks. Each time I saw her I had no bruising and the results were better than expected! I highly recommend Dr. Buono if you are a first time client looking to have cosmetic alterations.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Buono’s patient care is next to second to none! I was extremely nervous to have my first injection and she was so understanding and make sure all of my questions where answered every step of the way. Dr. Buono even called me the next day to check in. I was going for an extremely natural look and that is exactly what she gave me! I could not be happier with my end result and can not wait to go back to Dr. Buono in the future!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Dr. Buono is amazing! I had a breast augmentation performed by her in April and I can't say enough about how great the entire experience has been. Her attention to patient's goals and overall detail is beyond impressive. Dr. Buono even had me send photos of the look I wanted to achieve and she went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my result. Her knowledge and willingness to go over everything in great detail really shows how passionate she is about the industry/ her work and how much she cares for her patients! She is just the BEST! Thank you, thank you, thank you Dr. Buono!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr. Buono is an excellent physician. She is knowledgeable, professional and shows a tremendous amount of empathy for her patients. Her techniques are solid, well explained and any risks are fully discussed. Note: As a former Product Toxicologist of 40 years (Healthcare) this was critical. Yes, I did quiz her on recent published results, FDA actions and trends. I was very impressed with her knowledge and her ability to discuss the subjects at a detail level. In summary, I would highly recommend Dr. Buono.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I was so fortunate to find such a great doctor! Dr. Buono took the time to listen to my concerns for anti aging and came up with solutions to work within my budget and time frame (upcoming wedding for our son). Her attention to detail and her gift of adding fillers that make you look natural was incredible. I also had the sublative procedure which made me look younger and am planning on having that again.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr. Buono wasn’t only professional but also very kind and made me feel comfortable and confident I would get better with my acne problem. I fully recommend her for any treatment or even question you may have concerning her field of expertise. Super grateful to have consulted with her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Buono is so great! She made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions (and I had a lot!). I got coolsculpting done on my lower abdomen and it was a great experience. Highly recommend you to go to Dr Buono.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Buono for several months for multiple skin related issues and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Buono is personable, approachable and extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of her practice. I have recommended several of my friends to her because I am so pleased with my results. She is always available to answer any questions before and after my treatments. She makes me feel extremely comfortable before, during and after my treatments. I would not hesitate to recommend a family member to her and in fact, I have.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Cynthia A. Buono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cynthia Buono, a Board Certified Surgeon, has a tailored and multifaceted background of academics and aesthetics that highlights her innate passion for aesthetics. Her career began as a licensed Cosmetologist and Teacher of Cosmetology, specializing in skin care, she was the youngest to be offered the position of the east coast educator for a major skin care corporation. She was then presented the most coveted opportunity to study and teach at the world renowned Intercoiffure in Paris, France. While her natural aesthetic talent was recognized, she decided to continue her education. Earning a degree in Psychology and a minor in Cognitive Neuroscience, she added to her undergraduate academic endeavors her Pre-Medical requisites for her Bachelor’s degree. She then went on to earn two Master of Science degrees at Thomas Jefferson University, one in Biomedical Chemistry and the second in Public Health-Clinical Trials; she defended her second thesis while completing her medical degree at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Buono arrived in Chicago where she completed a 5 year of General Surgery Residency which included Trauma Surgery and Burn surgery at the well-reputed Stroger Cook County Hospital over which time her mentors witnessed and promoted her natural talent in aesthetics. Dr. Buono was then accepted into the highly competitive American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship program. Dr. Buono is licensed in the states of Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Ohio. She is on staff at Weiss Memorial Hospital.

• English

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2008)
  • Temple University (Grad. 1999)

•  Honors: Thomas Jefferson University, 2001, 2003