Dr. Cynthia A. Buono

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Buono

Dr. Buono wasn’t only professional but also very kind and made me feel comfortable and confident I would get better with my acne problem. I fully recommend her for any treatment or even question you may have concerning her field of expertise. Super grateful to have consulted with her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Buono is so great! She made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions (and I had a lot!). I got coolsculpting done on my lower abdomen and it was a great experience. Highly recommend you to go to Dr Buono.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Buono for several months for multiple skin related issues and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Buono is personable, approachable and extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of her practice. I have recommended several of my friends to her because I am so pleased with my results. She is always available to answer any questions before and after my treatments. She makes me feel extremely comfortable before, during and after my treatments. I would not hesitate to recommend a family member to her and in fact, I have.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Cynthia A. Buono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cynthia Buono, a Board Certified Surgeon, has a tailored and multifaceted background of academics and aesthetics that highlights her innate passion for aesthetics. Her career began as a licensed Cosmetologist and Teacher of Cosmetology, specializing in skin care, she was the youngest to be offered the position of the east coast educator for a major skin care corporation. She was then presented the most coveted opportunity to study and teach at the world renowned Intercoiffure in Paris, France. While her natural aesthetic talent was recognized, she decided to continue her education. Earning a degree in Psychology and a minor in Cognitive Neuroscience, she added to her undergraduate academic endeavors her Pre-Medical requisites for her Bachelor’s degree. She then went on to earn two Master of Science degrees at Thomas Jefferson University, one in Biomedical Chemistry and the second in Public Health-Clinical Trials; she defended her second thesis while completing her medical degree at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Buono arrived in Chicago where she completed a 5 year of General Surgery Residency which included Trauma Surgery and Burn surgery at the well-reputed Stroger Cook County Hospital over which time her mentors witnessed and promoted her natural talent in aesthetics. Dr. Buono was then accepted into the highly competitive American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship program. Dr. Buono is licensed in the states of Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Ohio. She is on staff at Weiss Memorial Hospital.

• English

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)
  • Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2008)
  • Temple University (Grad. 1999)

•  Honors: Thomas Jefferson University, 2001, 2003