Ratings for Dr. Rachel N. Myers

I agree Dr Myers was the worst Dr I've ever seen. I set up an appointment for a complete check up explaining that I had not been to the Dr in several years. Dr Myers commented that if I came more often she would have more time for me and would not be cutting into the other patient's time. I told her my main complaint was the pain and numbness I had in both feet. She rattled off three conditions it could be and at least 5 medications I could try. When I stated I was concerned about the horrible side effects they talk about on the TV commercials she snapped that all medications have side effects and I should look it up on the internet. When I asked to spell them for me she snatched the pen and paper from me with a disgusted sigh and wrote them down for me. She did order a blood test for diabetes, vitamin B deficiency, and a liver test for possible causes. It didn't dawn on me till I got home that she didn't even have me take off my shoes and socks. She also did not administer a breast exam or a pap smear.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever had. She does not seem to listen to symptoms, I get treated as if I'm a complete idiot when speaking to her, very rude, seems like she doesn't have the time to spend with her patients, making an appointment to see her is difficult (she's always gone).

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I was a new patient. This Dr. has no bedside manner. Not friendly at all. Saw me for ten minutes and was increasing my meds by 4 tmes the original dose. Other diagnosis were bizzare. I left there feeling horrible, and will not be back.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Very disorganized staff is very rude and belittling to patients. Can't keep prescription to patients. And then blame you for not making apointment . They won't email or call for apointment. You should be able to read there mind and know what the nurse want you to do. Very rude nurse Lisa this has happened 2 times . I think it's time for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

very caring. a doctor that takes the time to listen to your problems

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Rachel N. Myers's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)